PDA

View Full Version : Sow wants answers from Charlotte County schools after her niglet was struck by lightning

White Orchid
10-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Another nigger lottery attempt coming through!

https://wset.com/news/local/mom-wants-answers-from-charlotte-county-schools-after-son-was-struck-by-lightning

A Charlotte County mother says the school system barely responded after her son was struck by lightning.

Last month, Maurice Hurt was struck by lightning while washing his hands in art class at Central Middle School.

Boy
10-12-2018, 05:43 PM
"but says he is still suffering and will require therapy.

“I’m now dealing with a child that is terrified of storms," Hurt said. "The last storm we had, it took everyone in my family just to calm him down.”

She also says Maurice still has headaches and tingling in his arm.

I have to call total bullshit on the headaches, everyone knows niggers don't have brains... well maybe in their muh-dik they do :lol

SC Anemia
10-12-2018, 06:10 PM
:facepalm Niggers really are dumber than they look.

Hurt believes she shouldn't have to pay for her son's medical bills and said she may take legal action against the school system.

:gibs

1.) God hates niggers too

2.) Just how in hell is the school responsible for an act of God?

Rape Ape
10-12-2018, 08:29 PM
The answer is simple.
Niggers, being made of pitch black carbon, are highly conductive, and God also hates them. Nothing the school can do about that.

zagnut
10-12-2018, 09:51 PM
The answer is simple.
Niggers, being made of pitch black carbon, are highly conductive, and God also hates them. Nothing the school can do about that.

They need to shackle the nigger to a logging chain fastened to a large steel ball so the nigger is well grounded. It is better to use the nigger as a fuse or a lightning rod than to risk damaging the school.

MineEvolved
10-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Did the lightning come packaged in a yellow bit of plastic that is vaguely shaped like a sidearm, and carried in a belt holster?

Barring that, there HAS to be some fucking guy in China pre-packaging this kind of stupid.

Gallo
10-13-2018, 01:02 AM
That Coal Troll was smited by Thor.

Let us give thanks.