PDA

View Full Version : I'm with the home owners on this one

Odin's balls
10-12-2018, 01:17 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6267725/Surveillance-video-shows-retired-fireman-shooting-black-teen-rang-doorbell.html

Some ape-like creature appears on your porch looking for directions to 'school' immediately sets alarm bells ringing.

That nigger was up to no good.

White Orchid
10-12-2018, 02:21 PM
The very reason why CCTV and the RING doorbell system exist. Good going, home owner!

animal mother
10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Damn it, no :traybat

jenkemfactory
10-12-2018, 03:55 PM
What a lousy shot. He had a shotgun and he missed?

Oh, man! That made my day. I LOL!

Boy
10-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Axing fo directions to school............. sure buddy. How stupid does this news outlet think we are? Nigger was casing the place no doubt.

^^^^^^^^ This

Plus I really love states with the "Stand Your Ground Laws"

Buck Simian
10-12-2018, 06:55 PM
This actually is a older story from April. One thing that came to mind for me instantly was how is it that this kid had been going to school all year long but all of a sudden he needed to ask directions how to get there?

Ignatow
10-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Was there an outcome of the trial? I fear the human will get the short end of the stick. He did fire. Nigger provoked it but depends on the jury. I hope he just takes a plea for a low level misdemeanor & move. It really isn't fair but when in history were niggers fair?

Cracka Jack
10-12-2018, 07:29 PM
More nigger loving fake news. They put this little FACT as the second to last sentence in the article.

The Zeiglers had been burglarized three times between 2009 and 2010, a detective testified.

(A rifle would have been a better choice.)

Buck Simian
10-12-2018, 07:39 PM
(A rifle would have been a better choice.)

Or nigger activated landmines. :lol

Rape Ape
10-12-2018, 08:22 PM
‘He tells me that he is going to school and at that point he approaches the door, forward momentum, comes forward, opens the screen door, and puts his hand on the door handle again, as though he's coming into my house.’

Yeah, some niglet trying to open my door without permission "beez jus axin fo duh rectums". Bullshit! GTFO bootlips! :lmao
I don't think it was wise to open fire on the nigger once it was in 'Run nigger run' mode. Let the paddyrollers deal with it at that point.

animal mother
10-14-2018, 10:04 AM
Sadly, the fucking cucks convicted the guy. Too bad he didn't at least wing the bastard.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-found-guilty-firing-gun-black-teen-knocked-204004491--abc-news-topstories.html

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-14-2018, 10:35 AM
I don't think it was wise to open fire on the nigger once it was in 'Run nigger run' mode. Let the paddyrollers deal with it at that point.

^^^This. He'd be a free man if he done that. Maybe next time he'd catch the "teen" inside his house. Then the light would be green.

jenkemfactory
10-14-2018, 10:41 AM
But serious folks, be careful. Never over react.