PDA

View Full Version : ‘They just want to put niglets in jail’ Some cities banning trick-or-treating

White Orchid
10-11-2018, 10:44 AM
More niggers playing victims/pulling race card stories. Because everything is about them. :violin

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/cities-banning-teens-trick-treating-just-want-put-black-kids-jail/

Chesapeake is among nine Virginia cities that set age limits to keep teenagers from taking part in the Halloween, and at least three other cities — Meridian, Mississippi; Bishopville, South Carolina; and Boonsboro, Maryland — also prohibit teens from trick-or-treating.

“If any person over the age of 12 years shall engage in the activity commonly known as ‘trick or treat’ or any other activity of similar character or nature under any name whatsoever,” reads the Chesapeake ordinance, “he or she shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not less than $25.00 nor more than $100.00 or by confinement in jail for not more than six months or both.”

The city’s website states that police won’t be “actively seeking out” violations, but many social media users suspected the ordinance would be used to harass black children.

Ignatow
10-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Teenage niggers are not innocent, they'd rob hurt, kill you if they think they can get away with it. Those criminals in training are big and vicious, like Michael Brown. Who wants marauding niggers in their neighborhood? The police should enforce this and show the spooks the way to NU.

Gallo
10-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Just answer the door in a ghost costume, you know, one with a pointy head.

MineEvolved
10-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Actually, I totally support a measure like this. Niggers above the age of 12 are capable of professionally casing homes, targeting them for burglaries, murders, and rapes. As are the nigger 'parents'. I want to see white children under a white sheet, not a scheming nigger who plans on coming back and trying to break into my house at 3 AM.

It's important to remember that niggers NEVER trick or treat in their own shantytowns, they go to where the evil YT's live, in good neighborhoods. We've been seeing this bullshit around here for years.

White Orchid
10-12-2018, 11:41 PM
It's important to remember that niggers NEVER trick or treat in their own shantytowns, they go to where the evil YT's live, in good neighborhoods. We've been seeing this bullshit around here for years.

Oh yeah, I've seen people in vans drop off these savages, anywhere from shitlets to teenapers, in our nice neighborhoods, which is why I don't participate in trick or treat bullshit anymore. I prefer to stick with my own kind (humans).

Buck Simian
10-21-2018, 09:18 AM
12? I don't want some damn 5 year old nigger trick or treating at my house!