PDA

View Full Version : BiketoberFest Cell Phone Charger Returns, Only Niggers Would Pull Such Shit

Master Sergeant
10-10-2018, 11:06 AM
So I'm at BiketoberFest in Myrtle Beach and I realize I left my phone charger at home. I pull into a Verizon store in search of a charger. As always, I enter any cell phone store with the negative thought of an all nigger staff and all nigger customers. To my surprise not a nigger in sight so all is well. The guy helping me informs me that during "other" bike weeks in Myrtle Beach they have a huge problem with people (niggers) buying a charger then returning it for a refund on their way home. I realize he's a fellow chimper so I play along informing him that I'm not renting the charger and wouldn't bring it back even if it malfunctioned. He also told me that the local Nigg-Mart had the same problem with (niggers) returning chargers and returning them so now the policy is no refunds only exchanges. Niggers!!!!!

Buck Simian
10-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Reminds me of something that happened to me several years back. At work, I am in the breakroom. I pull my charger out to plug my phone up and oops, I spilled some liquid on it. I dry if off and plug it in anyways. And of course-POP! It fizzled out and made a loud noise. Everyone turned around and laughed-you think it would end there dont you? Some sheboon kept onto me about how I need to take that charger back and get my money for it. Even though it was probably over a year old-I had no clue where I bought it at and I had caused it to short out by getting it wet she thought I should be able to take it back. She asked me had I taken it back for probably around a week then finally dropped it. And that is just how they are. I would hate to work retail and have to deal with niggers, they buy it, they break it and they expect you to replace it.

White Orchid
10-10-2018, 01:10 PM
So I'm at BiketoberFest in Myrtle Beach and I realize I left my phone charger at home. I pull into a Verizon store in search of a charger. As always, I enter any cell phone store with the negative thought of an all nigger staff and all nigger customers. To my surprise not a nigger in sight so all is well. The guy helping me informs me that during "other" bike weeks in Myrtle Beach they have a huge problem with people (niggers) buying a charger then returning it for a refund on their way home. I realize he's a fellow chimper so I play along informing him that I'm not renting the charger and wouldn't bring it back even if it malfunctioned. He also told me that the local Nigg-Mart had the same problem with (niggers) returning chargers and returning them so now the policy is no refunds only exchanges. Niggers!!!!!

Yep, sounds like nigger logic alright.

CoonTownYT
10-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Refunds, added to the endless list of things that niggers have ruined. They're the reason you have to know the cashier's baby cousin's mom's social security number just to get store credit anymore, even with a perfectly legitimate complaint. They'll frequently break the rules for you if they think you seem like a decent and honest person, I've had that happen many times. Either that or they'll apologize profusely for "company policy". But the fact that you need to jump through any hoops at all is thanks to you know who.

White Orchid
10-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Refunds, added to the endless list of things that niggers have ruined. They're the reason you have to know the cashier's baby cousin's mom's social security number just to get store credit anymore, even with a perfectly legitimate complaint. They'll frequently break the rules for you if they think you seem like a decent and honest person, I've had that happen many times. Either that or they'll apologize profusely for "company policy". But the fact that you need to jump through any hoops at all is thanks to you know who.

Christ, I had to show a valid photo ID (driver's license) in addition to presenting the receipt not long ago for a damn return worth only $16!

Ignatow
10-11-2018, 01:43 AM
When niggers have a party, they go to 1st class shops, buy the clothes, wear it with the tag hidden, then return it with nigger funk for a refund. Who does crap like this but low IQ apes?

jenkemfactory
10-11-2018, 02:00 AM
when I was a kid, 100 years ago, I worked for a department store in NYC ( when N was for New ) and these uppidy niggers in monkey suits guided by a single sleazy traitor human went in buying thousands of dollars of lighting equipment and then later returning them used. The bossman came out and told them they could not do this and kicked them out.
This was back when you could still throw out niggers and traitors.

White Orchid
10-11-2018, 12:04 PM
when I was a kid, 100 years ago, I worked for a department store in NYC ( when N was for New ) and these uppidy niggers in monkey suits guided by a single sleazy traitor human went in buying thousands of dollars of lighting equipment and then later returning them used. The bossman came out and told them they could not do this and kicked them out.
This was back when you could still throw out niggers and traitors.

Now they would scream "Rayciss!" and make attempts to win a nigger lottery.

HonkyDevil
10-13-2018, 04:12 PM
Reminds me of the nightmare of working at Nig-Mart. They want to open everything they get their filthy fucking paws on and don't buy any of it. If you don't let them open it they play the "well how do ah know if it werks with my computer?' Not being a moron helps. Reminds me of the nigger who was in the store looking to buy a laptop and she whined multiple times "Ah wanta gud computer!" Then go to a store besides nigmart and pay 1500-2500, not 300.

Cat fur allergic
10-18-2018, 04:09 PM
When I ran my own business, I lose money on nigger business. I hated doing business with them, but didn't want to get my ass sued etc.. They are a huge waste of time and money and headaches.