PDA

View Full Version : What a surprise, Marvel is canceling Black Panther after only two issues

Sandy
05-14-2017, 10:52 PM
Black Panther & the Crew launched last month, and follows Black Panther, Misty Knight, Luke Cage, Storm, and former Avenger Manifold as they grapple with police violence in Harlem. Coates teamed with poet Yona Harvey to weave a mystery around a character named Ezra Keith, who dies while in police custody. The story is certainly timely, reflecting the years of high-profile police killings of black men, women, and children like Sandra Bland and Jordan Edwards.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/13/15636276/marvel-black-panther-and-the-crew-cancelled-ta-nehisi-coates

Cue the racist card.

Cat fur allergic
05-15-2017, 11:19 AM
LOL nigger shit don't sell. Yet liberals in charge of everything will keep on pushing. I can't wait for some real competition for these assholes to be put out of business.

Boy
05-15-2017, 11:25 AM
I recently watched a video of that nigger ice cube or ice tray or ice maker, whatever it's ghetto name is whining that nigger movies don't sell overseas because hollywood won't promote them overseas.

I got a new flash for you niggers, people don't want to see your filthy vile stinking bixnooding shitskin faces in movies, you suck and everyone knows it.

OutragedYT
05-15-2017, 05:36 PM
There are a ton of the marvels on Netflix. There were a couple that were good, and than I started watching Jessica Jones and had to turn it off when she starts fucking some nigger.
I got extra pissed on that one, cause she was a cute petite white chick, the kind I would normally be attracted to, and the nigger was some big ape twice her size. I know they were trying to mock the white man when they did that.

Gallo
05-15-2017, 06:58 PM
Isn't Marvel owned by Disney now?

Disney is one of the worst offenders for pushing coalburning.

Sandy
05-15-2017, 08:07 PM
Gallo, yes. Check the Movies and TV forum for what Disney-ABC is pushing on us now.

Just don't eat first. You'll want to throw up.

Thin White Duke
05-16-2017, 11:24 PM
Glad to see this garbage isn't selling. Gotta love superheroes grappling with "police violence," what a crock of shit. Hopefully next years' "Black Panther" Marvel movie flops as well. Not sure why they released this crap this year. Black Lives Splatter was last year's centrally engineered bullshit to try to throw the election and incite race riots, after the Democratic loss they've already almost entirely abandoned the BLM garbage they were pushing all last year. These dumbasses apparently didn't get the memo that nobody actually gives a shit, and are a year too late trying to capitalize on it. Yet another "social movement" ginned up and then abandoned after serving, or in this case failing its purpose.