PDA

View Full Version : The Trump of the tropics cracks the whip

Odin's balls
10-09-2018, 03:38 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6252675/Jair-Bolsonaro-wont-peace-love-winning-round-Brazilian-election.html

He isn't pulling any punches. :lol

Bolsonaro has called refugees 'the scum of the earth', said he would 'whack' gay men if he saw them kissing and that he would rather his child died than be homosexual.

He also once branded a female opponent 'too ugly to deserve to be raped', and has said black Brazilian descendants of African slaves were 'of no use, even to procreate'.

The Brazilians seem to like him.

Monkeybash
10-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Holy shit. The pendulum is going to swing hard to the right in terms of leadership now that most of the world sees what happens when muzzie and nigger filth reaches their borders.

I'm not a hardliner on gays but the nigger and refugee comments are awesome.

Monkeybash
10-09-2018, 09:13 PM
'I went to a quilombola (a settlement of African slave descendants) in Eldorado Paulista. The lightest Afro-descendent weighed seven arrobas (around 80 kilograms, 225 pounds). They don't do anything. They're no use even to procreate.' - During a conference at Rio de Janeiro's Hebrew Club following a visit to a quilombola.

'Preta, I'm not going to talk about promiscuity with anyone. I won't run that risk, because my sons were brought up very well and they haven't lived in environments such as is, unfortunately, yours.' - When singer and presenter Preta Gil, the daughter of renowned musician Gilberto Gil, asked him on TV Bandeirantes in March 2011 how he would react if one of his sons fell in love with a black woman. Later, Bolsonaro said he'd misheard the question and thought it referred to a possible homosexual relationship.

:lmao :lmao

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Was it Trump who said "they bring a knife, you bring a gun," and "get in their faces"? The comparison between this guy and Trump is malicious.

MineEvolved
10-11-2018, 12:27 AM
Do you have any idea how much shit is going to be racing north because of this guy? He's about to do what we should have started doing here 20 fucking years ago...