PDA

View Full Version : Time to diversify the work place

jenkemfactory
10-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Time to diversify the work place

I'm going to love my lunch breaks more than ever now.

This morning, we were called in for a new routine meeting. In other words, waste everyone's time. So we're going to periodically have these time wasters or meetings where we talk about stupid things like diversity and other garbage.

We have this new woman super boss who knows what's best for us. This woman lives in an expensive private house surrounded by green and not a nigger around. Her husband and kids are white. Her kids go to all white private schools. They've never seen a nigger in their lives. Needless to say, she does not like me very much. She always gives me that nasty face. And when I say hello, she pretends to care about my family.

Oh, boy are we going to get diversified. Before her, we always had one or two niggers in the building.
We have less than 1% nigger in the building.

They always try to get some nigger programmer. Well shit luck with that. I often have to finish their "work". Yeah, the nigger comes up with a design. Then the rest of use have to finish it.

Yeah, we need more third word scum.

Whitey Ford
10-10-2018, 02:40 AM
Time to diversify the work place

RE: insert more dead weight niggers into workplace to compensate for productive non-nigger humans.

This morning, we were called in for a new routine meeting. In other words, waste everyone's time. So we're going to periodically have these time wasters or meetings where we talk about stupid things like diversity and other garbage.

Yeah. waste the time of useful people who could be making productive use of valuable time to actually accomplish something of worth. Damn, that sounds familiar! Been there, done that!

They always try to get some nigger programmer. Well shit luck with that. I often have to finish their "work". Yeah, the nigger comes up with a design. Then the rest of use have to finish it.

Niggers in tech! Talk about trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Some things were just not meant to be. And trying to press the issue is just going against nature.

Yeah, we need more third word scum.

Not even the third world needs that.

https://i.imgur.com/8XpFhdk.jpg

jenkemfactory
10-10-2018, 02:49 AM
Yup, you summarized it well.