PDA

View Full Version : Owner of the limo in that horrible crash is a Paki and probably fled home already

Sandy
10-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Time to send in the SEALS? And watch how quickly the news will forget this story.

Shahed Hussain, the owner of Prestige Limousine, the company that operated the fatal vehicle, is currently out the U.S. and possibly in Pakistan, police said Monday. But questions still remain about his identity and the veracity of Prestige itself, which has previously been under the scrutiny of the Department of Transportation.

Possible criminal ties aside, Prestige recently failed an inspection of its vehicles and the driver of the converted 2001 For Excursion limousine did not have the proper license to be operating the vehicle.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/owner-limo-crashed-killed-20-224532313.html

animal mother
10-09-2018, 04:57 PM
The rag head was a snitch for the feds so the deep state assholes will give him a pass.

Ignatow
10-10-2018, 04:10 AM
Get the Pakis 2 sons indicted for criminal negligence. Serious jail time needed for 20 human deaths.

animal mother
10-10-2018, 11:24 AM
The limo driver was an oil driller!

Ignatow
10-10-2018, 09:52 PM
They arrested one Paki sand nigger today. Let this be a lesson: don't do business with Ahmed, Saleh, Jameel, or any sand nigger or plain nigger.

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-11-2018, 10:10 AM
I learned years ago that asslifters are impossible for a white man to work for. They invariably expect perfect work, and have no intention of paying for it. If I hear that accent or read that name, I'm "way too busy to even think about giving them a bid." Or, if I'm feeling especially ornery, I tell them that they have to pay in advance. That gets 'em off the phone in a hurry! :lol

Sandy
10-13-2018, 01:35 PM
The limo driver was an oil driller!

I thought from TV news that it was a regular nigger. Even in that picture it has the dumb ape look (no offense to apes).

Ignatow
10-13-2018, 03:00 PM
Just watching a show about Busch Gardens and they had chimps, eating roots and bananas. No fighting. More civilized than Afro-niggers. I can't help but laugh.