PDA

View Full Version : Two Sheboons One Mobility Scooter

Buck Simian
10-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Caught this one today. I come out of a CVS pharmacy and coming down the sidewalk is a mobility scooter with not one, but two niggers riding on it. Fiddling with my phone/camera to get a picture of it and before I can they get away. I cant miss out on this one, I jump in my car and follow them. They head into a small shopping center and of course straight for the Family Dollar. I knew they went in there because low and behold the scooter was sitting outside. I go inside to confirm this and there they were, both walking around with no problems. I buy a bag of chips and a bottle of water and go back out to my car. Wait and wait and wait. I was about to give up when they both finally came out and jumped on their ride. They had to have noticed me but I did not care, I took several pictures of them as they rode back home to their nigger nest wherever that might be. I wonder how much tax dollars they soaked the government for to get that ride? Or did they just ambush a crippled white person and take it?

Boy
10-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Someone notify Goodwill they have a stolen scooter :lol

jenkemfactory
10-09-2018, 07:42 AM
muguggas on a scooter.
I was expecting two nigger-potamus on there.