PDA

View Full Version : Navy Nigger Petty Officer Wins Transgender Bodybuilding Contest

SC Anemia
10-08-2018, 07:33 PM
For most, this was their first time competing. Sandy Baird, of Oakland, California, saw the event promoted on Facebook and decided to try.

"I've always been interested in bodybuilding but then there was never a nongender opportunity to do it," Baird said.

Bennett, who traveled from San Francisco and competed in the competition's Masters class, said he was "very proud to compete without a top on."

"I competed as a woman. This wasn't available to me. We didn't even have the dream of a transgender bodybuilding competition. It's unheard of," Bennett said as he applied fake tan on himself, along with a hint of glimmer.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2018/10/08/navy-petty-officer-wins-transgender-bodybuilding-contest/

As far as I can decipher, this used to be a sow.

:facepalm

White Orchid
10-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Gross!

I swear niggers ruin everything.

Boy
10-08-2018, 09:59 PM
It's a dark sad day for Navy and for all the brave men that sacrificed their lives and service for this putrid shit to hit the Navy Times.

:fume

SC Anemia
10-08-2018, 10:21 PM
It's a dark sad day for Navy and for all the brave men that sacrificed their lives and service for this putrid shit to hit the Navy Times.

:fume

Sorry maing, didn't mean to hit a nerve but I'd agree that, that is some sorry shit for the Navy Times to publish.

Boy
10-08-2018, 10:36 PM
Sorry maing, didn't mean to hit a nerve but I'd agree that, that is some sorry shit for the Navy Times to publish.

It wasn't per-say that hit a nerve, more like the Navy Time caving into the LQBTGXyabcd diversity bullshit.

MineEvolved
10-09-2018, 12:19 AM
And people wonder why we've had Aegis destroyers rammed amidship by fucking cargo turtles.