PDA

View Full Version : How does an asylum seeker thank a 13 year old girl for teaching him German?

Mushmouth
10-08-2018, 10:16 AM
#religionofrape

A 27-year-old asylum seeker in Bückeburg in Germany, admits to forcing a 13-year-old girl to have sex with him, news outlet Unser Tirol reports.

The young girl and the migrant met at the local refugee relief centre and they met several times. The migrant said he wanted to learn the German language.

But when he had the chance, his real intentions came to light. He attacked and raped the 13-year-old girl in the room of her friend in Bückeburg.

The man claims he did not know that his victim was only 13-years-old. “I thought she was 18 or 19. She looked grown-up,”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/asylum-seeker-brutally-rapes-child-who-was-teaching-him-german/

Sandy
10-08-2018, 10:47 AM
So if the girl was 18, then it would be ok to al-dikk her?

I won't blame the victim here because she might have been put up to be at "the local refugee relief centre," but let her take this as a lesson to stay away from asslifters. Fucking savages. Fucking Merkel.

Ignatow
10-08-2018, 11:16 AM
I really don't understand why Germany, Sweden, UK, etc., white nations, will allow Muslim refugees in. Certainly their governments have heard of the violence niggers and sand niggers inflict. Same for the US. Multiculturalism works only if immigrants are decent humans and not stone age savages.

Boy
10-08-2018, 01:16 PM
I really don't understand why Germany, Sweden, UK, etc., white nations, will allow Muslim refugees in. Certainly their governments have heard of the violence niggers and sand niggers inflict. Same for the US. Multiculturalism works only if immigrants are decent humans and not stone age savages.

No offense, but you really don't grasp what the *powers that be* The E.U (which are NON elected officials) that basically govern ALL laws and policies within the E.U *The Soro's so to speak*

They control the Merkel's, Macron and the reset of the money hungry, power corrupt lot of human sludge. They are the ones that have brainwashed a good amount of the people that this *Is for them, for their own good*

Their end game: Create chaos and a fearful frightened public to the point (one which is willing to give up all their civil rights in the sake of safety)

Secondly slowly restrict the supply of food (in the ruse of bad crop productions, trade, disease and continue to do that.

Now they have total control over the populace. It's been done before in history and we all know history repeats itself.

Ignatow
10-08-2018, 02:54 PM
No offense taken. I didn't know the EU was controlling the shots. There's another force that supposedly promotes race-mixing, diversity, etc. and it controls banking, immigration, etc. I know who Sors is. But what about us here? How come Somalis are arriving in Michigan, Minnesota in droves?

The US has taken in refugees from religious persecution hundreds of years ago, and that worked OK; political persecution in the 1970s, and that generally is going OK. Muslim and African refugees are just culturally and intellectually inferior that they do not give something to enrich us. BTW I have never tried any Ethiopian or some African restaurant. I don't want to taste shitty goat or their foul food.

Boy
10-08-2018, 03:06 PM
How come Somalis are arriving in Michigan, Minnesota in droves?

The NWO's, Catholic Charities and the UN

MineEvolved
10-09-2018, 06:23 PM

It's also especially hard for a native population to deal with this problem when they are unarmed. The moment the United States is ever successfully disarmed, you'll see the exact same thing happening here. The literal floodgate will open. We have problems with it now, and we have the most heavily armed private population on planet earth. No one else can make that claim save for America, and look at the fucking bullshit we still have to deal with. Proof that ownership is not synonymous with will.