PDA

View Full Version : Just got a nigger fired. It feels good!

Odin's balls
10-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Monday morning finds me in one of my contractor's offices discussing matters for the week ahead.

All of a sudden a bunch of screaming breaks out from one of their subcontractor's offices and a ranting chimp comes bursting in, interrupting my conversation with their project manager and going on about 'Dat fraud' and 'Aint gots paid'.

The project manager calmly asks chimpy what the problem is and it turns out it sent in it's invoice too late for the monthly payment run.

'Am know muh fuggin rights and dat fraud' continues the talking ape, although it isn't fraud, its just typical nigger behaviour and not understanding payment cycles.

The foreman offers to take the monkeyman to the bank and get it some money if it is behind on the rent / cellphone contract / child maintenance payments / car loan / court fines / utility bills / drug debts etc.

This does not placate the nigger one little bit and it keeps on and on and on about 'Dat fraud', singling out the subcontactor's foreman, the contractor's project manager and then me..... The client. Oh dear, that last one was a massive mistake.

Me: "Take this 'person' down to the bank, pay him what he is owed and have your men gather his tools. He can pick them up at the gate".

Nigger: 'Who you?. You can' t do dat'.

Me: 'Actually, as the client I can do whatever I damn please. You have just accused both my contractor and I of fraud in front of an office full of witnesses. Now get off of my site and consider yourself blacklisted from all of the other jobs in the group. Security will take your pass on your way out. If you're really lucky and leave quietly, I may not take you to court and sue for defamation".

The nigger has just been stopped mid-chimpout and doesn't know what to do next. The foreman ushers it out of the door and towards the site exit.

I turn to the project manager with a cheeky grin and issue the command "Get him gone". The project manager is Polish. He understands.

I feel like this needs to be done at least once a week until there are no niggers left on site.

There is a particularly uppity nigger labourer that I have zeroed in for next Monday.

Chimpwhipper
10-08-2018, 09:59 AM
You did the right thing!!! F them niggaz!!!

Sandy
10-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Great job, mate! Didn't the old CO have something like a Golden Whip Cracker Award?

Ignatow
10-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Outstanding! Niggers are all talk and bluster. You certainly don't need the aggravation of seeing his monkey face. Just be careful, as I'm sure you are, to avoid lawsuits. Niggers can sometimes find another nigger who's a lawyer, and that'll just waste time.

White Orchid
10-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Great job, Odin's! Niggers have no problem getting humans fired from their jobs (even far as doxxing the innocent human victims) for slight or imagined wrongs, so it's great to see one get his just desserts for a change. Good luck trying to collect unemployment, ape! :lol

Boy
10-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Shitavous the mathematically challenged uppity nigger, will tell his hoodrat (skreet lawyer) homies and the next thing you'll be receiving calls from the EEOC, SPLC, ACLU, Rev Al and possibly Jesse Jackcoon.

But in the good ole days, this would have been handled the proper way :whip

Odin's balls
10-08-2018, 01:06 PM
Speaking to the foreman this afternoon, it was six months behind on it's mortgage repayments.

One more missed payment and the nest would be repossessed by the bank.

Try getting another gig in this town without a reference nigger.

Bwa ha ha! :lol

Boy
10-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Speaking to the foreman this afternoon, it was six months behind on it's mortgage repayments.

One more missed payment and the nest would be repossessed by the bank.

Try getting another gig in this town without a reference nigger.

Bwa ha ha! :lol

A nigger NOT paying his rent, never heard of such a thing :lol

jenkemfactory
10-08-2018, 01:28 PM
Great job. Now the tax payers will have to pay his many welfare checks.

Just kidding. Let it have it. Gibs it to the nigger.