PDA

View Full Version : The Magic nigger

Blue Gum
10-07-2018, 11:31 AM
I know....I know.....I'm preaching to the choir here, but this infestation of new nigger shows on the major nigger networks absolutely disgusts me, I have to rant...lol

I virtually NEVER watch the major nigger networks, but I see the ads sometimes, the nigger networks portray niggers as humans, living human lives....big houses, talking like humans, simulating niggers in human situations, when in FACT it's all a lie...niggers ARE dirty filthy violent animals, I've said it before; "you can be a friend to a nigger, but a nigger will Never be your friend" (don't misinterpret my quote, it's to point out and underline the Fact niggers are NEVER to be trusted).

MineEvolved
10-07-2018, 02:36 PM
Social engineering through the media is the primary message carrying vehicle of the left. Unlike pamphlets, you can't throw the message in the garbage where it belongs, and you can be subjected to it by TPTB as many times as they wish. The only choice is to tune out of the media platform. And for their purposes, that's fine, too. Being uninformed is almost as good as being misinformed.

Buck Simian
10-08-2018, 06:40 PM
I wish these magic niggers would do the ultimate magic trick and make themselves disappear.

zagnut
10-08-2018, 09:18 PM
It goes much farther than the media. The school curriculum is chalk full of diversity and inclusion. AP classes were frowned upon because niggers can't compete. Homecoming drag queens are popping up around the nation. If you have kids in school teach them to laugh at the fruits and nuts. They can't stand being made fun of and can anyone think of anything funnier than a nigger queer.

SC Anemia
10-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Who remembers better days when niggers in movies, television and advertising where almost non-existent? I do.

I'd be happy if it were only representative of the population percentage. Can you imagine only ~13% of the media being fuxated? (except of course for the police blotters)