PDA

View Full Version : Mayor de Blasio has workout ruined after his beloved pet apes accost him in the gym (video)

Whitey Ford
10-06-2018, 06:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojKr3nmLZJE

MineEvolved
10-06-2018, 06:34 PM
He just wanted to go to the gym to score him some fresh muh-poosay from a young nigress sow, and he gets the village witch doctor...lmao. Karma. I was waiting for her to start shaking a dead chicken at him.... :lol

Cracka Jack
10-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Was hizzoner doing yoga?!?!?

:gay

(The sheeboon "wife" is a "beard")

Sandy
10-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Was hizzoner doing yoga?!?!?

:gay

(The sheeboon "wife" is a "beard")

I think he might like she-nigs, but still receiving, if you know what I mean.

Buck Simian
10-06-2018, 11:11 PM
What the Hell is he doing in a YMCA to begin with? He has enough money to have a gym the size of a YMCA built in his home.

jenkemfactory
10-07-2018, 02:50 AM
Protected by his armed white body guard.
That boon looks like his ugly boon wife.
He is a driller for those who don't already know. He has two mutts.

Cracka Jack
10-07-2018, 09:35 AM
What the Hell is he doing in a YMCA to begin with? He has enough money to have a gym the size of a YMCA built in his home.

If it's anything like the YMCA in Wilmington, I think I know why. In Wilmington they had residential units for bums above the gym and day care. It was full of perverts. One in particular I called "Rock n' Roll Dude". He'd walk around town in the morning and early afternoon dressed like an 80' hair band singer, holding a transistor radio to his ear. After about 4 o'clock if you saw him, he'd be loitering on a corner..... wearing a skirt.... And people would still bring their kids their for day care.

:bert