PDA

View Full Version : Tyrone gets revenge

justin igger
05-14-2017, 09:30 PM
Tyrone was having trouble in school. His teacher was always yelling at him, “You’re driving me crazy, Tyrone, can’t you learn anything!!?”

One day Tyrone’s mother came to school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told her honestly, that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks, and that she had never seen such a stupid boy in her entire teaching career.

The mom was so shocked at the feedback that she withdrew her son from school and moved out of Detroit, relocating to Cleveland.

25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an almost incurable cardiac disease. All the doctors strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, which only one surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic could perform. Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was remarkably successful.

When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome young doctor smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but quickly died.

The doctor was shocked, wondering what went wrong so suddenly. Then he turned around and saw our friend Tyrone, a janitor in the Clinic, who had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to connect his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought Tyrone had become a heart-surgeon, there is a high likelihood that you will vote for a Democrat.

Koolaid Hair
05-14-2017, 09:35 PM
That's a good story. Is it true?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Boy
05-14-2017, 09:56 PM
If you thought Tyrone had become a heart-surgeon, there is a high likelihood that you're totally delusional.

Sandy
05-14-2017, 10:45 PM
If you thought the woman awoke after being muh dikked, and Tyrone was strangling her to death, then you know what niggers are.

Gul Dukat
05-14-2017, 11:50 PM
I thought it was about Ben Carson and he left a sponge in the patient's body cavity.