PDA

View Full Version : Shaq O Nig

Ignatow
10-04-2018, 04:20 PM
I'm just so tired of seeing this ugly big ape always on commercials. Ugly no brain ape, he's had his time, now I hate still seeing him. That goes for every negro in any advertising.

animal mother
10-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Given my utter disgust for tee vee I conducted an unofficial survey of commercials (yeah I have too much time on my hands) and found 88% had one or more niggers excluding any without actual people (animations, product only, etc). 88 fucking percent! Nearly 9 out of 10 ads. Anyone think this is a coincidence? Hell no, the left controls ALL media and shoves it's nigger loving agenda down everybody's throat. :fume

Rape Ape
10-04-2018, 06:48 PM
The main reason I don't care about sports is that I refuse to waste my time and money and give-a-shit over a bunch of overpaid pampered niggers chucking a ball around.

Ignatow
10-04-2018, 07:17 PM
30 years ago I watched basketball and some football, some baseball. Same antics and mannerisms, niggers change for the worse. Now I don't watch sports. I like crime and paranormal shows and mostly niggers are culprits. Most ads promote bestiality and nigger-human pairings. You'd think America is 80% niggers. Once I see coalburning and oil drilling I turn off the tv in disgust.

White Orchid
10-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Seems every other ad/TV show features niggers. They've invaded/ruined EVERYTHING.