PDA

View Full Version : Arresting and selling unattended and unruly children as slaves is racist..

Mushmouth
10-03-2018, 11:31 AM

Nikki Moss, an African-American woman who is a descendant of a slave, said she noticed the sign Sept. 9 and told a restaurant manager it was disturbing and asked him to consider replacing it with different artwork. But as of Monday, the sign remained hanging in the bathroom at 619 Main Ave.

The sign, made to look like a “wanted” or “notice” poster from the Old West, reads: “Unattended & unruly children will be arrested & sold as slaves.”

“I was shocked to see that sign,” said Moss, during a phone interview Tuesday with The Durango Herald.

https://durangoherald.com/articles/243920

jenkemfactory
10-03-2018, 02:05 PM
c'mon. whine. yo snivelling rights.

Cracka Jack
10-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Ms Moss...... leave. Just leave. Get on a boat, or a plane, or start swimming, but just GTFO.

Ignatow
10-03-2018, 06:12 PM
For normal people it's a joke. Wyatt Earp? I've seen this too at BBQ joints.
It didn't say blacks only can be slaves. But if any negro wants to be a house nigger, just like the good old days, that's their right.

jenkemfactory
10-03-2018, 08:19 PM
For normal people it's a joke. Wyatt Earp? I've seen this too at BBQ joints.
It didn't say blacks only can be slaves. But if any negro wants to be a house nigger, just like the good old days, that's their right.

as we all already know, there were white slaves. do we pay reparations to ourselves?

Boy
10-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Naturally this sheboon wouldn't know or even take the time to look up about Wyatt Earp and that his active years as a lawman were from 1865–1898 after slavery ended, but then this is a perpetual nigger victim of ebil whitey and every thing is racist n' sheeeeeeiit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyatt_Earp

Ignatow
10-04-2018, 12:43 AM
as we all already know, there were white slaves. do we pay reparations to ourselves?

That's why niggers are so retarded. All races became slaves, even whites. Fucking apes think they're so special they need reparations. And then what? We all know we could give them aid from now to forever, and they still will be victims.

jenkemfactory
10-04-2018, 09:40 AM
That's why niggers are so retarded. All races became slaves, even whites. Fucking apes think they're so special they need reparations. And then what? We all know we could give them aid from now to forever, and they still will be victims.

I don't believe they even give two shits about their so called 'history'.
They only care about what they're going to get in the next 3 seconds.

So, the real truth to what they actually want is:
:gibs

Buck Simian
10-04-2018, 10:02 AM
That restaurant should be ashamed of itself. Selling worthless niggers as slaves. Outdated farm equipment is of no use to anyone these days.