PDA

View Full Version : Oh Germany, Sweden is now envious of you. They are taking private property and forcing...

Cat fur allergic
05-14-2017, 06:16 PM
illegals on the owners and also forcing fixiting up and charging it to the owners. There is no private ownership at all!!!

A trustee appointed by the city is now renovating the properties and will rent them — against the will of the owner — to tenants chosen by the city. District spokeswoman Sorina Weiland said that all renovation costs will be billed to the owner of the properties.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/germany-now-confiscating-homes-use-merkels-migrants/

You even make Sweden jealous!

Boy
05-14-2017, 06:26 PM
Like I said many times before, the EU is a lost cause. They have gone full on cuck and deserve every damn thing that happens to them. I guarantee you in less than 10 years the EU will be a caliphate.

UpYoursNigger
05-15-2017, 01:13 AM
It is amazing that Merkel is still breathing

Cracka Jack
05-16-2017, 05:42 PM
Like I said many times before, the EU is a lost cause. They have gone full on cuck and deserve every damn thing that happens to them. I guarantee you in less than 10 years the EU will be a caliphate.

Remember that the EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. This is not the will of most Europeans. Sadly for them, they've been mostly disarmed.

Thin White Duke
05-16-2017, 11:17 PM
The destruction of property rights is of the upmost importance to communists, the state must seize control of and manage everything.