10-01-2018, 01:33 AM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kpLIH_1538151994

Niggers need to try and top this.

jenkemfactory
10-01-2018, 07:19 AM
.....and................no loss

Buck Simian
10-01-2018, 08:49 AM
Only a celebrity nigger would be stupid enough to drive around in a flashy exotic sportscar while carrying $50k in cash with him and no bodyguard. Only a nigger would think its a good idea to carry that kind of cash with him so he can show off and have a LOOKS AT ME moment. Well he got it.

Think of it this way, when was the last time you heard of some white celebrity gunned down like that? Maybe overly harassed by some nutty fans wanting a autograph but that's about it. Niggers are bad luck, they just bring trouble upon themselves even when they are not looking for trouble.

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Oops! Spelled his name wrong! XXXStinksion

Niggersgohome
10-05-2018, 05:42 PM
I hate rap music, it has caused a lot of retardation and misery in the world. I had known personally that one wigger that died- Mac Miller and I am happy to say that he was a douche in person. I am so happy that this nigger is dead too. Didn't he show a video of a little white boy being lynched? This type of crap needs to stop, it's just infuriating niggars to hate us more.

Unregistered
10-05-2018, 07:25 PM
I hate rap music, it has caused a lot of retardation and misery in the world. I had known personally that one wigger that died- Mac Miller and I am happy to say that he was a douche in person. I am so happy that this nigger is dead too. Didn't he show a video of a little white boy being lynched? This type of crap needs to stop, it's just infuriating niggars to hate us more.

Here’s the original thread on this piece of shit! I hope he suffered. I hope he shit his pants. (O.K. Who could tell if he shit his pants, if they were already full of shit!)

Unregistered
10-05-2018, 07:26 PM
http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum/showthread.php?7779-There-goes-my-hero