PDA

View Full Version : Prosecutors actually will go for the death penalty for the Halloween jihadist!

Sandy
09-29-2018, 05:08 PM
With Trump, it's a whole new ball game.

In order to justify a death sentence, prosecutors will have to prove that Saipov "intentionally" killed the eight victims and "intentionally" inflicted serious bodily injury, according to the notice of intent to seek the death penalty, filed in the Southern District of New York.

No shit! Like it was all accidental, right?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-prosecutors-seeking-rare-death-penalty-york-city/story?id=58159180

Boy
09-29-2018, 05:15 PM
They need to publicly hang that goat fucker and broadcast it on every news channel.

Rape Ape
09-29-2018, 06:16 PM
I don't care how much more money it costs, we need to streamline the appeals process for death penalty cases so that within three years, the perp is dragged out in front of the courthouse and hanged or guillotined in public. With a big sign that says, "This is what happens to murderers."

SC Anemia
09-29-2018, 06:17 PM
The last time was the Rosenbergs? JFC, New York is more twated-up than I thought.

And this asslifter is still drawing breath? I'm as much for due process and the presumption of innocence as the next guy but...

:facepalm

zagnut
09-29-2018, 11:18 PM
I'm for a 30 day appeal process. No delays or extensions. Execution to be carried out on Pay Per View on day 31, lottery tickets sold to the general public at $20.00 a pop, the winner gets to pull the trigger, flip the switch, drop the floor, trip the sear on the guillotine...I don't care. Once the States realize what a cash cow executing shit bags is, we will empty death row so fast it will make your head spin.

Then we can fill it up with libtards and niggers and cash in!! Profit!!!!

I like the pay per view theme. Years ago I proposed putting paint ball guns in congress with a link to pay off the national debt by pay per shot. Imagine the peacock painted ass holes after a day of dodging paint balls. I was shot down because some enterprising person would substitute marbles for the paint balls.

SC Anemia
09-30-2018, 10:56 AM
I like the pay per view theme. Years ago I proposed putting paint ball guns in congress with a link to pay off the national debt by pay per shot. Imagine the peacock painted ass holes after a day of dodging paint balls. I was shot down because some enterprising person would substitute marbles for the paint balls.

:rofl

That's funny and pretty clever if you ask me. Imagine the paint-bukkake festival that the Kavanaugh hearing would have been?

Cracka Jack
09-30-2018, 11:09 AM

Give one to Sarah Sanders too. Ask a stupid question, get painted! :lol