PDA

View Full Version : God Damn Fucking Gas Station Niggers

Boy
09-29-2018, 05:04 PM
So I had to go out to fill a prescription my doctor called into my pharmacy (CVS) and they tell me they can't get it in till mid next week and I need it NOW!!!

They start to call other pharmacy's to see if they might have it in and *one* did Rite-Aid in Poughkeepsie which is so damn nigger fuxated it's a fuck nigger eclipse. OK, so off I go and start my drive down to nigger town and I noticed my fuel was on "E" empty. I need to fill up now since my Ram 3500 sucks diesel like water. Only gas station I see is a Sunoco station,, so I pull in and what do I see...NO less than 10 or more niggers monkey shuffling around and hanging out at the store entrance.

My spidynig senses are going through the roof and they are telling me "fuck it" don't pull in, but I really needed fuel bad, I pull in and try and ignore the knuckle dragging niggers and get one of my credit cards out and insert it into the pump. It doesn't register so I try it again and the same thing, so I whip out another credit card and the same damn thing "not reading the damn card". Now what.... So I say fuck all these damn niggers and went inside the store to see what the damn problem was. The niggers didn't say a damn word to me but I could see everyone of them staring me down like the ebil whitey cracker I am.

After waiting for a buck and this nasty 300 pound sheboon to buy it's junk food with EBT, I finally ask the clerk what the problem was with the pumps and NOT accepting any credit cards. He proceeds to tell me due to "Certain" problems aka Nigger shines and nigger theft they no longer have that function enabled on the pumps. So I tell him to put 60 dollars on pump #3 and hand him the cash and started to walk out of the store. I get to the doors when 3 niggers bucks are blocking the way, I push the doors open anyways and pushed 2 of them out of the way with the doors, the next thing I hear is "Yo ya muddafuckin cracka, don't be pushin on us, an dispektin us" "Wait till we tell yo can get by"

All I said to them was "Yeah Whatever" and walked by them heading to my truck to start pumping fuel. Next thing I know I see 4 or 5 of them monkey shuffling towards me and thinking "OH shit here we go, I am going to have a full blown nigger encounter" (which I did). I Stopped pumping fuel and immediately took a VERY situational and defensive position near the back of my truck. Next thing I know the niggers are all over my truck slapping it and banging on it, all the while telling me I was in the wrong hood and they going to fuck my white ass up. This is when all my special service training kicked in and I yelled at the top of my lungs "Look at the back window of my truck and what do you fucking see, Yes an NRA sticker and a retired Navy Seals sticker" "Don't fuck with me or it will the sorriest day of your miserable fucking lives"

Well by that time this one nigger was coming around the back of my truck (at me in a very hostile manner) and that is when I opened my jacket up and put my hand on my gun, letting him fully see it and told him "You and your friends best back the fuck off NOW!!! or else" Well the nigger gets all wide-eyed and yells out "Yo maing he gots a strap on him" That is when I took a few steps back from my truck and let all of them see I was carrying and reiterated to them "Back the fuck off and go NOW!! or I will be forced to use it" Well this deterred the fucking niggers and they started to move back and away. I moved back up to the very back of my truck and un-holstered my sig-sauer, but kept it at hip level till they moved far enough away and back to the front of the store. I holstered my gun and started to pump my fuel again, not taking my eyes off of the niggers and the next thing I know 3 Pougkeeepsie police cruisers come fly in tires screeching. 2 of them get out and drew their service weapons on me and told me not to move and put my hands in the air (which I immediately did) I told them I have a firearm on me and a permit to carry it and I am a former Navy Seal and was just threatened by no less than 4 to 5 of *those* ghetto slugs.

I asked the one cop if he wanted me to hand him my weapon or him un-holster it himself. This is when he told me just don't put my hands near my gun and keep my hands in clear view for now. I could see one of the other cops was already in the store and ALL of the niggers followed him in as there were none now standing outside the store. The 2 cops stuck with me and asked what exactly happened and I explained to them what occurred and what actions I took to protect myself from them. After about 10 minutes or so one of the cops also heads in to the store and the one that stuck with me told me he was going to disarm me for his protection, I opened my jacket up and let him un-holster my weapon. He took it back to his cruiser and quickly returned and then asked me for my carry permit and ID, which I supplied. He went back to his cruiser and obviously ran my ID and permit and finally returned and handed them to me and told everything checked out OK.

A few minutes later one of the cops came back out of the store towards me and the 2 cops stepped back and talked among themselves, then came back to me and told me that the store owner is the one who called them because he saw what was happening. They also told me the niggers lied to them telling them I was harassing them and despektin them and pulled my gun out (pointed it at them) and threatened to kill them all. The cops knew this was a nigger bullshit story from my statement and the store owners statement to them. So after about an hour of my precious time wasted on this crap and the god damn gas station niggers trying to fuck with me the cop returned my gun to me and I finally finished pumping my fuel.

While I was finishing up pumping it, I guess the cops ran the niggers ID and 3 of them ended up in the back of the cruisers handcuffed :lol

As I pulled away out of the gas station I rolled down my window and pointed at the niggers in the back of the cruisers and said "Enjoy Nigger U, Bootlips"

I couldn't resist :lol

I will NEVER go back into Poughkeepsie "Nigger Town" for any damn reason ever again.

Cracka Jack
09-29-2018, 05:19 PM
I would not have been able to restrain myself the way you did.

jenkemfactory
09-29-2018, 05:51 PM
Ugh

Ignatow
09-30-2018, 02:50 AM
3/10 niggers back in jail, not bad. Tough situation, needing medicines, getting low in fuel, then being forced into nigger part of town. Waste of time, but I'm glad you weren't harmed & was able to avoid complications, had you fired the Sig.