PDA

View Full Version : Firing a nigger nanny when you find out she's a nigger is racist..

Mushmouth
09-29-2018, 09:15 AM
The wife of a Manhattan financier hired a nanny for her baby, but freaked out when she realized the caretaker was African-American and fired off a text message saying, “NOOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER BLACK PERSON,” a lawsuit alleges.

Lynsey Plasco-Flaxman, a Tribeca mother of two, wrote the message for her spouse, Joel Plasco, upon meeting new nanny Giselle Maurice for her first day at work in 2016.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/28/mother-accidentally-sent-nanny-racist-text-fired-her-suit/

SC Anemia
09-29-2018, 09:26 AM
Plasco said that they didn’t owe her any more money because there was no contract, and that the suit is just “extortion.”

That's EXACTLY what this is...extortion! Somebody help me here, since when do any anti-discrimination laws apply to the hiring practices of a private citizen.
I can't decide who I want to pay to mow my lawn or clean my house?

Boy
09-29-2018, 10:38 AM
These people are NOT a business and do NOT have to hold to nor adhere to any hiring laws. Not wanting a nigger working for you as a private individual is their choice.

Ghetto Lottery DENIED!!!

So say's my attorney wife.....

animal mother
09-29-2018, 10:58 AM
The first amendment give us the right to like or hate anyone we want, especially niggers and liberals. Given the recent events we will soon lose those rights if we don't fight back against the marxist liberal agenda.

zagnut
09-30-2018, 11:42 AM
Anyone buy a car lately? The last car I bought I was going into the showroom when this big nigger jumped in front of me with its paw wanting to shake my hand. I brushed past him and said nah. Ever see a nigger try to stuff a cat 5 chimp. He followed me into the showroom right on my heels and I turned around and barked, "You have a problem?" Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me and the groid. A manager came running out and said whats wrong to which I replied I was thinking about buying a car but if your are going to have your people crawl up my ass coming in the place forget it. THat is when the manager gave the groid the index finger come here sign. I left and went to another place that didn't have any niggers on the sales floor. I think the next time I'll try, "Get me a white salesman," when asked if they can help me?