PDA

View Full Version : Why did DJ B-Eazy shoot and kill DJ Vicious V?

Mushmouth
05-14-2017, 09:28 AM
Why?? :lol

"I know both of the parties, so it's like I'm lost," DJ Marcus Wright said. "I don't even know the whole situation. It's just, like, why?"

Vincent Curtis, 53, known as DJ Vicious V, was shot and killed around 4 a.m. Friday in the 1200 block of Bloomfield Avenue. His accused killer is Brandon Harris, 34, who is known as DJ B-Eazy.

Investigators said video evidence and witness accounts linked Harris to the shooting. Officers arrested Harris Saturday.

"It's still fresh, but it's definitely still rough. It hurts," said Warren Moyd, a cousin of Curtis.

"That was more than just a friend to me. He was more than just a fellow DJ. That was my brother," said DJ Isaac Williams. "He's the DJ that everybody in the city looked up to, or at least looked to get their skill level up to."

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/memorial-event-to-honor-popular-baltimore-dj/9650259

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-14-2017, 12:23 PM
"He's the DJ that everybody in the city looked up to, or at least looked to get their skill level up to."

The niggers really do have their priorities straight, don't they?

Master Sergeant
05-16-2017, 11:56 AM
The only reason that comes to mind is TNB!

MineEvolved
05-17-2017, 06:09 AM
This is just one of those questions that begs a 'who cares?'....mission accomplished.