PDA

View Full Version : Racism is still killing niglets..

Mushmouth
09-27-2018, 07:05 PM
Racism Is Killing Black Babies

The high rate of death for black infants showcases the virulent brutality of institutional racism. Recent data collected by the US government has found that black babies are twice as likely to die as white babies. And, according to reporting done by ProPublica in 2017, black mothers are 243 percent more likely to die of pregnancy or childbirth-related causes than white women. This injustice is explicitly racist and transerveses class

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kvaz5/racism-is-killing-black-babies-but-this-doula-is-fighting-back

Boy
09-27-2018, 07:21 PM
More like their own mammy's and feral buck daddy's are killing them..... Just look at some of the recent forum posts on niggers killing their spawn.

Ignatow
09-27-2018, 07:34 PM
Now why would I want to help an organization that cranks out more niggers? Look at those ugly shitlets. Too bad the gorilla Williams ever enter thus world.
We need less niggers, not more.

Cracka Jack
09-27-2018, 09:34 PM
Any other "ethnic group" would pull up stakes and GTFO!!! Attention niggers!!! YT world is killing you!!! GTFO!!!! NOW!!!!!

Oh right.... I forgot the GIBS that you filthy fucking animals would not get anywhere else on Earth.........

We need to change that.

SC Anemia
09-28-2018, 12:34 AM
OK, so I came back to this one to see if I could find an argument here. Nothing, nada, zip, ziltch.
A whole ton of whine and rayciss yet nothing about why niglets are croaking with a greater frequency than white babies.

Every last one of my niggerologist colleagues here can fill in those blanks.

Gallo
09-28-2018, 01:12 AM
The niggers should return to Africa.

It is a land of peace, prosperity, and happiness.

:lol

jenkemfactory
09-28-2018, 01:34 AM
we need more free unlicensed abortion clinics in nigger areas. They should also double as spay - neuter centers.