PDA

View Full Version : Letter to the Editor: Chicago smells like piss..

Mushmouth
05-14-2017, 09:24 AM
First impressions are important. Imagine what that impression is for thousands of visitors to our city when they make their way from baggage claim to the CTA transit center at O'Hare International Airport to take the Blue line downtown and are hit with the strong stench of urine even before they purchase their fare. I noticed this on my way out of town on a recent trip, and it was worse Saturday evening upon my return. I could smell it even before I got off the people mover in the hall outside the station near the fare boxes. I saw a mother and daughter walking quickly past, and the little girl was covering her nose. If it is this bad now, how much worse will it be this summer with the heat and humidity ratcheted up?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/letters/ct-welcome-to-chicago-blue-line-cta-smell-urine-ohare-20170512-story.html

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Just the other day there was a story about how cops are no longer busting niggers for low-level crimes, such as urinating in public, etc.
Enjoy your bright future, Chicago.

Boy
05-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Just like NYC and de Blasio giving the niggers free reign to piss and shit where they please like the feral animals they are, ron emanuel does the same for his beloved shit demons in shitcongo.

Bull Conner
05-16-2017, 04:12 PM
To Shebood DeLuxe"

I don't know where you got your avatar, but it seriously creeps me out ! lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-16-2017, 05:06 PM
To Shebood DeLuxe"

I don't know where you got your avatar, but it seriously creeps me out ! lol

That's Angelfood McSpade, drawn by R. Crumb. Lots of Crumb stuff on the web. Back in the '60s free speech really meant free speech, and there was all sorts of stuff in pop culture that would leave today's snowflakes screaming for mercy.

Koolaid Hair
05-17-2017, 04:47 PM
I'm surprised that Chicago being pure shit, it only smells of piss.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

justin igger
05-17-2017, 07:02 PM
Parts of San Fran, Houston and San Antonio reek of piss. Anyplace that has a stairwell or elevator is especially rank.