PDA

View Full Version : Cordarius draws a bath for his niglet, puts the niglet in, then leaves to play a video game..

Mushmouth
09-26-2018, 07:07 PM
The baby's father, 23-year-old Cordarius Cotton, told detectives he had turned the water on and put the baby in the tub and then left the room to play a video game, the sheriff's office said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/month-drowns-bathtub-dad-plays-video-games-police/story?id=58091687

Boy
09-26-2018, 07:26 PM
He rock-fished his sprog :lol

SC Anemia
09-26-2018, 07:27 PM
It put a 5 month old niglet in a tub by hisseff and left it for an hour ?

Actually I do believe the nigger for once. Yanno, all those flashy graphics and sound effects from a video game on a stolen big ass flat-screen can be kinda mesmerizing. It's YT's fault, all that distracting magic juju. :lol

What a dumb fuck, even for a nigger. Either that's the lamest excuse I've heard in quite a while or, the ape really is that stupid. An unattended 5 month old in a tub? Nigger please.

When my boys were itty-bitty like that, say 6 months and a year and a half...I'd get in the tub between them just to keep them from drowning each other.

Buck Simian
09-27-2018, 09:05 AM
I wonder if he was playing some sort of fishing game while the niglets rockfished?

Cracka Jack
09-27-2018, 10:00 AM
Why are there never pics of the sprog post-rockfish? Are those kept behind a paywall or something? And what's with the commenters getting all down in the dumps over a good niglet?

:confused: