PDA

View Full Version : Nigger father superglues his niglet's eyes and mouth shut

Whitey Ford
09-26-2018, 06:41 PM
Nigger parenting 101.
Father Facing Charges for Allegedly Gluing 1-Year-Old’s Mouth, Eyes Shut (https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/father-facing-charges-for-allegedly-gluing-1-year-olds-mouth-eyes-shut/)

According to a police affidavit, the girl’s mother said Carter had punched and choked the child in the head and ribs, then used the glue. Officers said they found the girl with facial injuries and her eyes and mouth glued shut, with a super glue stick close by. By the time cops got there, however, Carter was gone. Officers also found a 2-month-old child under some pillows and blankets. Carter’s wife reportedly said Carter put the younger child in the pile of bedding because the baby was crying.

Rape Ape
09-26-2018, 06:55 PM
I hate niggers as much as anyone, but I must sympathize with this coon. Who WOULDN'T want to superglue a nigger's mouth shut? :lol

Boy
09-26-2018, 07:24 PM
Nigger should have applied super glue and then stuck the sprog to the wall by it's lips.

SC Anemia
09-26-2018, 07:31 PM
Man, it's a red-letter day for niglet abuse here at the Plantation! :lol

Ignatow
09-26-2018, 09:11 PM
What I'd like to see is a nigger superglue a sow's mouth. Or some brave human to superglue muh coochie so that no niglets can come out.

jenkemfactory
09-27-2018, 07:05 AM
we should super glue all niggers diks to prevent crime.

Buck Simian
09-27-2018, 08:58 AM
He should have used a hot glue gun instead.
I hate niglets.

Odin's balls
09-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Man, it's a red-letter day for niglet abuse here at the Plantation! :lol

Well winter is upon us and all niggers know that with the rising heating bills for their nest and the scarcity of food, it is time to start bumping off the weakest of the troop.

Its in their DNA.