PDA

View Full Version : I’m a certified nigger, now gibs muh..

Mushmouth
09-26-2018, 09:18 AM
When Ralph Taylor was born in Sacramento in 1963, his birth certificate indicated that he and his parents were Caucasian.

In 2010, Taylor took an AncestryByDNA test, he said, “just to confirm what we’d already known.” The results said that he was 90 percent European and 6 percent indigenous American, as well as 4 percent sub-Saharan African.

After he was rejected from a program for minority business owners that would have given him an advantage when competing for lucrative government contracts, Taylor sued. His case, which raises complicated questions about how race is defined, is pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.

The legal battle got its start in 2013. With the test results in hand, Taylor applied to get his insurance agency certified as a minority-owned business by Washington state’s Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises. As the Seattle Times first reported, he was initially rejected on the grounds that he wasn’t visibly identifiable as a minority.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/25/a-dna-test-said-he-was-4-black-now-he-wants-to-qualify-as-a-minority-business-owner/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4604e90af03a

animal mother
09-26-2018, 09:35 AM
This is why I would never take one of these tests. If in showed any nigger, I'd have to self delete. :rolleyes:

MineEvolved
09-26-2018, 09:53 AM
This sounds like a Saul Alinsky 'make them live up to their own rules' tactic. There's a certain brilliance here...

His case, which raises complicated questions about how race is defined, is pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.

Will the one-drop rule become law here?

“It is nonsensical for Mr. Taylor to claim that he has encountered social and economic disadvantage due to a heritage he was not aware of until the DNA test conducted in 2010,” the state’s letter said.

Sort of like how 'da slabery' affects niggers in the 21st century. I rather like this method of exposing the hypocrisy.

And the article sort of proves out the logic:

Taylor was frustrated by the inconsistency — how could he be a disadvantaged minority for the purpose of a state-level program but not a federal-level one? He decided to sue.

“It’s just not a fair system,” he told The Washington Post. “Hopefully, what comes out of this is that the system is broken.”

Ignatow
09-26-2018, 02:36 PM
He's proud to be 4% nigger? Hypocrite bastard. Just shows to prove, 1% animal, all animal. I don't believe those DNA tests anyway. Its nigger rigged to show diversity.

SC Anemia
09-26-2018, 03:15 PM
With all four of my grandparents being born in Sweden, it'd be interesting to see just how honest/accurate these DNA tests are.

I have written documentation representing nearly 30+ years of work by my father's sister. It documents 14 generations. Where and when they were born, married, to whom, deceased (when they immigrated, name of the vessel and passenger manifest) number of children and their names, DOB etc...

To me that's pretty iron-clad. I'd almost challenge those dubious a-holes to tell me different.

Rape Ape
09-26-2018, 05:22 PM
Mr Taylor,

I agree with you.

By the One Drop Rule,

:unigger

Buck Simian
09-27-2018, 09:12 AM
I took the Ancestry DNA test, just as I thought I am 100% nigger....:sheeit

No, seriously it came back 100% European. None of that African nonsense mixed in. But then again forgot, niggers were the original Europeans right?

Here is how it breaks it down:

SC Anemia
09-27-2018, 09:32 AM
Here is how it breaks it down:

Damn son, that's a mighty fine Ancestry ya got there, I'd frame and hang that one! (right next to my Confederate flag) :lol

Ignatow
09-27-2018, 12:31 PM
DNA tests be racist and sheeeit. Niggers claim we all came from Africa.