PDA

View Full Version : YT selling his phone was stupid enough to meet in a bad part of town, guess the rest

Sandy
09-25-2018, 08:05 PM
I don't like to blame human victims, and I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he's one more Darwin Award winner for not passing on his stupid genes. Maybe he didn't know he was meeting a nigger, but he should have been clued in that they weren't meeting at a public place in a good spot.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/aspiring-model-killed-while-trying-150713925.html

Cracka Jack
09-25-2018, 08:14 PM
"Asspiring model". I don't think he was going to be passing his genes along anyway.

:gay

Makes the remaining herd of humans just that much stronger.

SC Anemia
09-25-2018, 11:32 PM
While I don't know squat about LetGo, I have bought and sold in Craigslist. Without exception that always involves a brief phone conversation.

I would defy anyone here or elsewhere to have a nigger call me and talk for any period of time without me detecting nigger. I don't even need to hear bixnood. Even a nigger with perfect diction (in an alternate reality) would give itself away.

I can't fathom not knowing that you were talking to an ape.

Ignatow
09-26-2018, 02:33 AM
Poor naive fuck. He heard it was a nigger. He saw a nigger. Problem with today's kids they think niggers are human, equal, disenfranchised, etc. He didn't use common sense. Still the niggers fault.

jenkemfactory
09-26-2018, 06:35 AM
While I don't know squat about LetGo, I have bought and sold in Craigslist. Without exception that always involves a brief phone conversation.

I would defy anyone here or elsewhere to have a nigger call me and talk for any period of time without me detecting nigger. I don't even need to hear bixnood. Even a nigger with perfect diction (in an alternate reality) would give itself away.

I can't fathom not knowing that you were talking to an ape.

Yes, for some reason, chimps cant properly speak.
Tell them to say 'pencil' for example.