PDA

View Full Version : Twofer. Congo line to DNS and shopping cart nigger plays frogger -- head on.

Cracka Jack
09-25-2018, 06:15 PM
There's a piece of equipment I use frequently that I store just within the city limits of Killmington. This past Sat I was driving in to get it at 7:15am. Two spades on motorcycles ended up pacing me for the last 1/4 mile of so. As if niggers aren't irritating themselves, I get to enjoy their open pipes. The niggers were wearing "Thunder Guard" jackets. Supposedly self appointed protectors of the ghetto, they are actually just a bunch of drug dealing shitskins, as proven by multiple busts over the decades. So I arrive, hook up the equipment and start to head out. Coming down the road now I see a very short carcass disposal parade. 5-6 cars and a half dozen apes on hogs. A smirk comes to my face, and a warmth to my heart. As I prepare to pull out, here comes a knuckle dragger on a ten speed following about a block behind, and losing ground quickly. In it's futile quest to pay homage to the good bootlip, it has both arms raised, index claws in the air......

:lmao

So today I head in again to pick up the equipment, about 9:30am. This time, as I crest the bridge entering fuxation central, I spot a nigger about 200 yards ahead in the opposite lanes. It's knuckling directly up the center of a 4 lane boulevard coming out of town, pushing a stolen shopping cart full of things only a nigger would bother to pick up and put in it's stolen shopping cart. Best I could tell was it looked like a piece of tread from a blown out semi truck tire, some used roll roofing, and some odds and ends of busted up pallet wood, but I could be mistaken. It might have been another nigger. :nuffins I drive past and turn left behind a shopping center to cross over to the southbound lane. As I look down the skreet, a pack 10-12 of shitdemons in hoopties goes past headed straight for the feral beast. Being niggers, they are all going 15-20 mph over the posted 35 mph limit.

:snack

Brake lights, screeching tires, swerving, and I think I heard a few "MUTHA-FUCKA'S!!!" But by some miracle of hell, no batwings... :(

I was telling my brother about the Sat DNS parade monkeyshines and I had to say. "If they were on some other planet, and we could watch them remotely, they would actually be comical."

Sadly, they are right here among us.... I think I'll get a dash cam so I can document the goodness that I'm bound to see someday. Hopefully soon... and often.