PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Palahniuk's Adjustment Day- niggers really were kangz!

Whitey Ford
09-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Now that I've recovered from nearly pissing myself laughing..the new Chuck Palahniuk novel Adjustment Day is some friggin' hilarious shit. It's a satire where Whites, Blacks and Gays take over the govt, self segregate, and then create their own homelands. Then, niggers actually blossom (remember, this is satire.)

Here's a few choice selections.

It was a national disgrace. Nothing less than a badge of shame, as far as Charlie saw it. Blacktopia had only recently announced a successful launch of its new flying pyramid, based on a long forgotten antigravity technology suppressed by Eurocentric interests. After centuries of White denial the blacks had proven that pyramids built by the Egyptian pharaohs were in fact flying machines.
While Whites had been hiring esteemed film director Stanley Kubrick to dummy up convincing moon landing footage in the New Mexico desert, the blacks had kept their own functional method of space travel a secret for ten centuries.
Well, the secret was out. Charlie crouched in front of the television and watched news footage broadcast from Blacktopia. It clearly showed gargantuan Cheops-sized pyramids levitating off the ground at a military installation. These impossible stone ships rose into a blue sky. One great ship had already landed safely on the moon, near the site NASA had claimed as their own in the fictional late 1960s stunt. In a matter of days Black astronauts would venture forth to explore the site. They'd find no American Flag.No golf balls or moon buggy tire tracks.
The white ethno state of Caucasia teetered on the brink of total humiliation.

On television, a vast, flying pyramid hovered in the sunny, cloudless sky above the dancing, cheering hordes of blacktopia. Their gold jewelry flashed, as did their smiles of complete joy and unbounded pride.

https://i.imgur.com/lOcOgN8.png