PDA

View Full Version : Vile she-nig reaches into its behind and literally flings its shit to escape after shoplifting

Sandy
09-24-2018, 05:15 PM
No description, no security footage, but come on, did we need those to know?

:nigdar :fling

Upon arrival, officers spoke with a Menards loss prevention officer, who witnessed a woman remove a video camera from its packaging and place the item in her personal bag.

According to police, the loss prevention officer stated when he tried to stop the woman from leaving the store, she "reached behind her and dug into her pants and pulled out a handful of feces and threw it at him, striking him on his chest."

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/02/16/impd-menards-shoplifter-escapes-feces-attack/344426002/

Rape Ape
09-24-2018, 06:45 PM
And is anyone on this site even remotely surprised? :lmao
Nigger is as nigger does.

Boy
09-24-2018, 07:34 PM
Sows must run around with a load in their drawers ready to fling at a moments notice.

SC Anemia
09-24-2018, 08:24 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it but...I can't deficate at will. I either have to go or I dont.

That means this nigger already had a load in its drawers. One in the chamber so to speak. Either that's the case or kneegows have the ability to shit on demand. Kind of like how some lizards can detach their tails to escape a predator.

Yeah, just like us. :bert

Cracka Jack
09-24-2018, 09:29 PM
:sheeit

Rape Ape
09-24-2018, 10:01 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it but...I can't deficate at will. I either have to go or I dont.

That means this nigger already had a load in its drawers. One in the chamber so to speak. Either that's the case or kneegows have the ability to shit on demand. Kind of like how some lizards can detach their tails to escape a predator.

Yeah, just like us. :bert

It wouldn't be surprising that niggers can shit on demand. It's what ALL of them are full of. :lol