PDA

View Full Version : Racial Superiority over blacks is an "anchor" Western Whites cling to says Dutch liberal

Whitey Ford
09-24-2018, 05:46 AM
I don't feel the need to feel superior to anyone. But I also don't feel the need to live amongst feral animals that are, on average, twenty points dumber than most Whites and are also far more inclined to crime and violence. This niglovin' Dutch lib needs to spend some time in a niggorhood in Chicago and see how he likes it.

The West’s Race Problem (https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/west-race-problem-chemnitz-by-ian-buruma-2018-09?a_la=english&a_d=5b9a618278b6c70fd0a2213e&a_m=&a_a=click&a_s=&a_p=homepage&a_li=west-race-problem-chemnitz-by-ian-buruma-2018-09&a_pa=spotlight&a_ps=)

Many white Americans, especially in the rural south, have hard lives – poor schools, bad jobs, relative poverty. But the one anchor they could cling to was their sense of racial superiority over blacks. That is why the presidency of Barack Obama was a blow to their self-esteem. They felt their status slipping. Donald Trump exploited their feelings of anxiety and resentment.

Oh, dear. Yet another delightful Anti-Donald Trump diatribe. Yay.
Obongo was a magic mulatto who f**ked up our economy up so bad that even a lot blacks voted for him. He was a dumb, narcissistic, lazy and useless pile o' crap. Recently, I took a drive through town and saw the signs of the times under Trump. 'Now Hiring' signs! Everywhere! That's not anything I ever saw under the Obongo years.

The status anxiety gripping white people throughout the West is probably exacerbated by the rise of Chinese power and the sense that Europe and the United States are losing their global preeminence. This is presumably what Trump meant when he declared in Warsaw last year: “The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive.”

That question raises another: what he meant by “the West,” and whether a defense of the West is necessarily racist. There was a time in the early twentieth century when the West was defined by its enemies (many of them in Germany) as Anglo-French-American liberalism. Right-wing nationalists, again many of them German, liked to describe London and New York as “Jewified.”

LOLZY this guy is insane. Reading this article was like someone taking a sh*t on my eyeballs.

Ignatow
09-24-2018, 06:32 AM
Whites ARE superior to niggers in intelligence, culture, music, arts, civilized behavior. Niggers are superior to whites in immorality, thievery, murder, rape. Whites don't fly like monkeys in basketball, but niggers can't swim to save their lives. Most whites don't flaunt ubermensch propaganda, being rational beings, and just want to live in harmony. Niggers wuz kangs and claim a lot of inventions they never did. Niggers should just be thankful.

Rape Ape
09-25-2018, 04:37 PM
Niggers can do a lot of things a white person can't.

I mean, I can't peel a banana with my feet. Can you? :lol

Gallo
09-26-2018, 11:18 PM
ALL humans are superior to niggers, for the same reason we are all superior to cockroaches.