PDA

View Full Version : Not going to watch any golf today

Sandy
09-23-2018, 03:13 PM
I didn't have time yesterday and it was just as well. Today, forget it. There's no way I could stand the announcers fighting each other over giving the biggest compliments to the nigger.

Golf is a crazy game. Some days someone can have all the luck, and everyone else can't get as much of a break. Looks like it's one of those days for the AIDS-delivering, DUI druggie buck. In all these years of watching golf, I've never seen such a big deal made over one person who hadn't won in years.

animal mother
09-23-2018, 04:02 PM
This ^^^^^^^^^

Sandy
09-23-2018, 04:39 PM
I'll admit it, I wanted to check, only because I wanted to see the nigger in lots of trouble. I was praying it went into a sandtrap or water hazard, then started chimping out.

I should have just checked the leaderboard online and saved a minute of my life. The first thing I saw was someone else finishing a shot (didn't even show the name), and then the announcer said, "Now back to our business." He meant right back showing that nigger just walking around! I never saw anything like this even when it was winning tournaments.

animal mother
09-23-2018, 05:04 PM
At least this is the last tournament this year but they put the fucking nigger on the Ryder Cup team where he has totally sucked over the years. I guess when no money is involved he can't make the effort. I hope over the off season he chimps again and gives the cops an excuse to make him good.

Sandy
09-23-2018, 05:53 PM
At least this is the last tournament this year but they put the fucking nigger on the Ryder Cup team where he has totally sucked over the years. I guess when no money is involved he can't make the effort. I hope over the off season he chimps again and gives the cops an excuse to make him good.

Isn't that the most ridiculous thing? I can only guess the team's managers think they can get more sponsors, but I don't know a single golf fan happy about the nigger's return.

I'm cheering for Europe. That doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, since I already do it in the Olympics when another country competes against our niggers.

UpYoursNigger
09-24-2018, 12:14 AM
I saw 30 seconds in a bar . I just can't get over the amount of nigger lovers in the gallery cheering this monkey on. Sickening

Whitey Ford
09-24-2018, 04:10 AM
I was just reading The Daily Mail and he's got himself a new coalburner. Disgusting and gross.

Buck Simian
09-24-2018, 04:39 AM
The only thing I know about golf is playing it on my Nintendo Wii, yet even I have noticed the amount of lick the niggers ass being played by the media with Tiger Woods. He has been around for over 20 years now right? Is it really possible for someone who has been playing any sport for that many years to still be relevant and on top of the game? E.T. could land on the golf course and the reporters would still be praising Tiger Woods.

Sandy
09-25-2018, 08:23 PM
The only thing I know about golf is playing it on my Nintendo Wii, yet even I have noticed the amount of lick the niggers ass being played by the media with Tiger Woods. He has been around for over 20 years now right? Is it really possible for someone who has been playing any sport for that many years to still be relevant and on top of the game? E.T. could land on the golf course and the reporters would still be praising Tiger Woods.

Reading and hearing all the niggerloving, you'd think the nigger also won the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Cup and Wimbledon simultaneously with just a flyswatter. Some are even calling it the biggest comeback ever in sports. What a load of shit. The magic groid came close a couple of times this season and won once, which a lot of other players did with heavy competition. It won this tournament, called the Tour Championship, but that's misleading. It's not the PGA Championship, one of the four major tournaments. To golf purists like me, the big one to win is called simply the Open, aka the British Open.

Meanwhile, Justin Rose is one of only 21 golfers to ever be #1 in the world (ever since rankings started back in the 80s), and he just won $10 million for winning the FedEx Cup. He's 38 years old, so it's not like he's in prime golf age either. Where's all the praise heaped on him?

animal mother
09-26-2018, 09:48 AM
Reading and hearing all the niggerloving, you'd think the nigger also won the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Cup and Wimbledon simultaneously with just a flyswatter. Some are even calling it the biggest comeback ever in sports. What a load of shit. The magic groid came close a couple of times this season and won once, which a lot of other players did with heavy competition. It won this tournament, called the Tour Championship, but that's misleading. It's not the PGA Championship, one of the four major tournaments. To golf purists like me, the big one to win is called simply the Open, aka the British Open.

Meanwhile, Justin Rose is one of only 21 golfers to ever be #1 in the world (ever since rankings started back in the 80s), and he just won $10 million for winning the FedEx Cup. He's 38 years old, so it's not like he's in prime golf age either. Where's all the praise heaped on him?

The thing that irritates me the most are the white cucks who shout "in the hole" every time this nigger hits a shot. I've played this game for over 50 years and can remember seeing zero niggers on the golf course until this nigger came along, then they all beez goffers and sheeet. It's been said millions of times and I'll say it again, NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING.

Ignatow
09-26-2018, 02:51 PM
Tiger the nigger should just caddy like Will Smiff then both will be magic niggers.

animal mother
09-29-2018, 11:12 AM
Just as I predicted, the nigger Woods is 0-3 so far in the Ryder cup matches. Where are all the nigger lovers and coddlers now? Ape wins one event in 5 years and the nigger loving world goes nuts. BYW, the Europeans are kicking the shit out our guys.

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-29-2018, 11:20 AM
What's "golf"?

Sandy
09-29-2018, 03:24 PM
Just as I predicted, the nigger Woods is 0-3 so far in the Ryder cup matches. Where are all the nigger lovers and coddlers now? Ape wins one event in 5 years and the nigger loving world goes nuts. BYW, the Europeans are kicking the shit out our guys.

I was delighted with the results. I didn't cheer this much during the Olympics when one of our nigger-filled teams lost.