PDA

View Full Version : Nigger nursing student picked the wrong YT to mess with.....

xcyrsist
09-23-2018, 03:19 AM
Those who know me...know that I tend to be on the move quite often (two per diem jobs ~ one as a safety sitter and the other as an xray tech for an orthopedic surgeon). My regular part time job during the week is working for a doctors office (as an xray tech). Anyway, this happened at my ‘safety sitter’ job...a few hours ago.

Patient safety sitter (official job title) - basically keeping the patient safe from harm while they are in the hospital (since I work out of the ER, it’s mostly suicidal patients with the occasional dementia patient).

Since my employer loves ‘diversity’.... I tend to keep to myself. I don’t mind working as a safety sitter ~ it’s not a bad job. I enjoy talking with my patients... if I can make a (suicidal) patient smile and forget about their problems for the short term, I had a good shift. And when there aren’t any patients that need a companion, I usually stock supplies (linens, etc). Usually I have a good/productive evening shift... until fairly recently. The nigger loving administrator decides that she wants diversity —- so I’ve been seeing lots of new faces. Sadly this includes nigger safety sitters as well as nigger staff (plus coal burners). Anyway, tonight really took things to a new low. When I came in at 4:00pm ~ was assigned to fast track (16 year old meth addict). Thanks to O’fuckingnigger care the ER tends to send most behavioral health patients home (which is what ended up happening in my case). Well, once my patient was discharged, I went about my usual routines — stocking linens, refilling IV carts, checking on the other sitters (usually see if they need a rest room break). Counting myself, there were three sitters this evening. Went to the first sitter ~ gave her a break... Then the ‘shit’ goes down.... when I go to check on the next sitter, I see an ugly baboon (sheboon) siting outside the room on its cell phone. The patient was human (who come to find out was getting agitated by the baboon). His sitter was human (not the britest of her litter, but was human and genuine cared about her patients). So me being the person that I am popped in to the room and asked if she needed a break. Well, the baboon went into a category 2 ~ getting all uppity... “she dun needs nuffin while I here”. I ignored it for that moment ~ gave a good stare down...and saw a hospital id badge (damnit). The sitter spoke up and said she needed a dinner break (so we temporarily switched out). Anyways... the fucking baboon kept running its mouth. While signing off on the paperwork, I got a better look at the nigger blob’s jacket —- RWJ student. Yup - that’s right (God save society...a nigger nursing student.). Since I didn’t see the charge nurse in the general area I figured what the hell.... looking at the beast square in the eyes (ick - can anyone spare some eye/brain bleach) I took the shot.... “piss off you fucking nigger”. :bat.

It was everything I had hoped for.... the death stare in its eyes... but since this is an ER it couldn’t do much. Plus there already was a heavy security presence. Totally beautiful - pissed off but can’t do anything about it. By then, the other sitter had come back and I would be going back to stocking supplies. The other sitter had no clue what just went down. While going about my business, the sheboon snitched on me to the charge nurse. So when approached by the charge nurse I denied the incident. Luckily the charge nurse took my side. Hopefully the incident won’t reach administration but only time will tell. Either way it was definitely worth it.
My Saturday’s will be getting more interesting in the coming weeks (especially if the nigger will be doing it’s clinicals in the ER) ~ gotta think of ways I can make its life a living hell (at least for the short term). And while I’m thinking of it...should really make the administrator’s life hell too — bringing in feral apes from the local colleges...as well as making apes staff. It would all be done anonymously of course....I’ve got an image to maintain.