PDA

View Full Version : Nigger help refused

Ignatow
09-22-2018, 06:54 PM
My old weekend SUV just stopped in the middle of the road 2 weeks ago, Friday. Just a 3 lane surface street. I went to the sidewalk and called AAA for a tow. A nigger asked if I needed help. I said, "No thanks, I got this". He left. 20 mins. later 3 human firemen helped push my car to the side. The SUV had electrical problems but is now fixed. This happened mid-day & it's in an area with only about 10% niggers. I know I did right. That nigger Could have asked for $$ for helping me.

SC Anemia
09-22-2018, 10:20 PM
You have to 'logic' these things out. Could you think of any earthly reason why a nigger stop of its own volition to help YT out? Lazy and self-serving as niggers are? This ape had a motive and it surely wasn't altruistic.

Al-tru-is-tic

adjective

"showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others; unselfish."

Does that sound like any nigger ever?

Buck Simian
09-22-2018, 11:37 PM
The nigger would have offered to push your car out of the street then would have claimed it hurt its back and tried to sue you afterwards.

Rape Ape
09-23-2018, 12:27 AM
The nigger would have "helped" by standing aside to watch you push the car, then when your were bent over doing that, it would have muh-dikked you then robbed you.

Ignatow
09-23-2018, 01:45 AM
:rofl That's a fate worse than death. It tried to be human, but I saw the evil in its ape heart.

White Orchid
09-23-2018, 02:41 PM
I know I did right. That nigger Could have asked for $$ for helping me.

That's exactly what would have happened. Those filthy beasts won't do anything unless something's in it for them.