PDA

View Full Version : Snochia done snapped. Started shootin' people... Then self goodified.

Cracka Jack
09-20-2018, 06:53 PM
My :nigdar was pinging moderate to severe on this one. My :nigdar was correct. Temp "worker" Snochia Moseley" (must be from Master Sargants" neck of the woods :lol ) was apparently dispected or something, so it went to work and shot seven, three dead. No word of whether victims were human or not, but the Rite Aid distribution center appears to be heavily fuxated. We can only hope.

Bonus, buck or sow?

The only media outlet showing Snochia....

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/snochia-moseley/

Ignatow
09-20-2018, 10:05 PM
I think it's a nigger sow.

Cracka Jack
09-20-2018, 10:42 PM
The only way to be sure is to peel away..... Nevermind, maybe you just ate......

:vomit

AfungusamongUs
09-21-2018, 06:20 AM
You can always tell if it's a nigger or ass lifter by the way the media acts. If it's a white man his name and picture will be front and center almost immediately after shit goes down. If it's a dune coon or pavement ape it takes minimum 24 hours to give a name and even longer to show a pic.

Buck Simian
09-21-2018, 08:13 AM
But wait, all of the liberals were screaming ANOTHER WHITE MAN ANOTHER WHITE MAN!!!! What gives? I bet if CNN had known from the start it was a sow they never would have reported on it.

Cat fur allergic
09-21-2018, 09:08 AM
That is one ugly manly looking sow.

animal mother
09-21-2018, 12:33 PM
And this story is out of the news cycle in 3-2-1.

Cracka Jack
09-21-2018, 12:44 PM
It was a tranny.

Authorities have not released the names of the victims.

Translation, they were white.

Edit: Sounds like some nogs, and some humans.

The three people who were fatally shot were identified as Sunday Aguda, a 45-year-old male from Baltimore County; Brindra Giri, a 41-year-old female from Baltimore County; and Hayleen Reyes, a 41-year-old female from Baltimore City.
Aberdeen shooting: A timeline of recent gun violence in Baltimore region

Hassan Mitchell, a 19-year-old male from Harford County; Wilfredo Villegas, a 45-year-old male from Montgomery County; and Acharya Purna, a 45-year-old female from New York, were injured in the shooting, officials said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-police-release-victim-names-shooting-20180921-story.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+baltimoresun%2Ffeatures%2Fboo ksmags%2Frss2+%28Books+%26+Magazines%29