PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sow abortion doctor DeShawn Taylor likes to rip apart niglets..

Mushmouth
03-30-2017, 05:46 AM

Taylor explains she typically does the dilation and evacuation method, in which the doctor uses forceps to pry the fetus piece-by-piece out of the mother’s dilated cervix. In the process, the child is crushed and dismembered, ensuring it’s “born” dead. Sometimes in later term abortions, however, she uses digoxin as poison to make death a certainty.

Taylor laughingly explains that it’s much easier to rip a dead body out of the womb, as the living require much more force to break apart.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/29/abortionist-admits-she-had-to-get-fit-in-order-to-kill-more-easily-video/

IseDaDiva
03-30-2017, 09:14 AM
Wow. I really shouldn't be shocked by anything niggers do, but this is particularly savage even for a sow.

It's good she's getting rid of future felons/felon factories though. What a beast.

SC Anemia
03-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Ya know an intrauterine device like a blasting cap would work better. :lol

Buck Simian
03-30-2017, 04:45 PM
As long as its only niglets i dont care. This is crime prevention!

Cracka Jack
03-31-2017, 07:17 PM
Ya know an intrauterine device like a blasting cap would work better. :lol

Gotta go get a rag to wipe the beer off my monitor!! Thanks Boss!!! :lol

SC Anemia
03-31-2017, 08:59 PM
Gotta go get a rag to wipe the beer off my monitor!! Thanks Boss!!! :lol

You're welcome. Any time my friend.

Overseer
03-31-2017, 09:57 PM
:rofl

zagnut
03-31-2017, 11:14 PM
My brother-inlaw, an attorney, likes to get me cranked on occasion. He queried me on pro-choice views and what was my position on the subject? I said I'm for abortion as long as it is rag heads and niggers as participants and I'd donate for coal burners. I'd even provide the wood chipper for the clinic of his choice!