PDA

View Full Version : Jimma Hendicks def day

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 06:12 PM
The overrated nigger died on September 18, 1970. It’s about fucking time that he stopped being looked at as the greatest guitar player of all time. He isn’t even the greatest rock guitarist of all time, no matter how many brain dead hippy fags that don’t even play guitar vote for him.
At this stage of the game, there are probably 100 technically and soulfully more proficient white guitar players than this spook. Even if, and especially if the nigger had lived, he would not be regarded as anything close to the best player.

CoonTownYT
09-19-2018, 06:39 PM
David Gilmour. Enough said.

Mushmouth
09-19-2018, 06:41 PM
When the nigger comes on the radio I change the channel. On several occasions it's been at work and someone would always pipe up "hey man, why did you turn off Jimi?"

My reply: Fuck that nigger..

CoonTownYT
09-19-2018, 06:43 PM
In terms of technical ability, Hendrix had zero. He would literally just get stoned out of his mind and start banging on the guitar.

Ignatow
09-19-2018, 06:47 PM
I've never ever liked that nigger nor respected his "talent". He used his fame to muh-dikk lots of coalburners and skanks. Way over-rated. I change the channel if he is on, or the radio. Drugs found him, as any useless nigger would let fame and drugs bring them down. No loss to the world.

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-19-2018, 07:22 PM
Suck on this, Jimi:

https://youtu.be/xmqR93Us4SI

(Where did the imbed video button go?)

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 07:27 PM
The thing that was a brand new happening at the time Hendicks was around, was the proliferation of electronic effects pedals. Jimmacoon gets credit for using these YT inventions as being “innovative”.
Sure, tell THAT to David Gilmore.

Even at the time, Jimmacoon was stealing riffs from Jeff Beck and others.

Outside of rock, Wes Montgomery, Chet Atkins, Roy Clark, Glen Campbell all were infinitely better technical players who could, and did play music outside of the Country and Western genre.

Just looking at rock, Page, Van Halen, Clapton, Billy Gibbons, (I could go on all night with just the more famous ones) etc. all surpassed Jimmacoon.

Today, you can find hundreds, even if you just restrict it to Rock. Buckethead, Malmsteen, these guys even blow away the aforementioned rockers.

Seriously, fuck Jimmacoon. The only good thing he did was die young.

Cracka Jack
09-19-2018, 08:16 PM
The only good thing he did was die young.

And not leave any sprog!

Burn in Hell Nigger Jimi! :lol

Buck Simian
09-19-2018, 09:10 PM
Reason he is so well known and remembered is because he was a nigger and he died young. Something about a celebrity-especially a musician dying young-they become more famous in death then had they lived to 80.

Sudisease
09-19-2018, 09:44 PM
I for one will celebrate any nigger's premature journey to hell

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Don "Fingers" Felder is probably one of the most under-rated guitarists of all time. He was better than his band-mate Joe Walsh, and he taught Tom Petty how to play guitar when Petty was a kid and took guitar lessons from him in Florida. Felder came up with the guitar parts for Hotel California (but Henley and Frey filled in the words and melody). Felder has been passed over by most lists of the top guitarists because he got no respect in his own band (the Eagles), although Joe Walsh openly admits how good Felder was/is. Anyway, Felder is ten times better than Hendricks ever was.

Ignatow
09-20-2018, 12:34 PM
I think it's better if a nigger is not born at all and they that are here all just went away to Africa. An unborn nigger is a good nigger.

Boy
09-20-2018, 01:20 PM
This NO talent niggers only so-called claim to fame was stringing a guitar backwards and upside down.

Basically... he nigger rigged it just like his crappy music.

CoonTownYT
09-20-2018, 01:33 PM
Reason he is so well known and remembered is because he was a nigger and he died young. Something about a celebrity-especially a musician dying young-they become more famous in death then had they lived to 80.

Then there's the "27 Club" conspiracy bullshit, includes Morrison and a few others. If he was still alive, I doubt he'd get half this much attention. All these great rock stars are still alive - in good health, at that - but being alive doesn't get you any notoriety.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 02:02 PM
The truth about Jimmacoon is that he was panned by critics after the Monterey Pop Festival, and almost no one saw his disrespectful performance at Woodstock. It was only after he went to London and was raved about by British Leftists, who had an anti-American agenda in rubbing the civil rights and anti war movements in the face of Americans, while pretending to be innocent of subjegating most of the world and believing in John Lennnon-Christ’s peace and love bullshit, that Hendik made any inroads into American pop culture. Add in rich stupid hippy coal burner groupies that vacation in Africa on muh dik trips, and a myth is born.

Blue-Gum
09-21-2018, 03:48 AM
Yea the acid-rock nigger had no technical ability at all....well the amount the nigger had was on a very Basic level...it was all effects and feedback...so the nigger burns its guitar on stage and suddenly its a genius...the nigger, just like today, got its notoriety from the left-wing liberal media, look how the liberals hold niggers up today, a few magic niggers out of millions and millions of nigger animals and you'd think the nigger animal is vital to the functioning of society....
Names like Page, Clapton, Beck are True guitar masters...for jazz? Al DiMeola...John Mcglaughlin...and many more are the Professionals..nigger coondrix was a cartoon characterchure

Whitey Ford
09-21-2018, 05:38 AM
You'll never guess why he was dishonorably discharged from the Army

SC Anemia
09-21-2018, 09:22 AM

Well lookee there! :rofl

"Apprehend masterbating in the platoon area while on a detail"

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-21-2018, 10:49 AM
Makes you wonder how a skeevy coon like Hendrix got anywhere near the 101st AD.

White Orchid
09-21-2018, 10:59 AM

Typical nigger all right.

Blue-Gum
09-22-2018, 06:48 AM
Makes ABSOLUTELY no difference in the world in what position you may find a nigger.....a nigger is a nigger is a nigger...Period

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 09:59 PM
Well lookee there! :rofl

"Apprehend masterbating in the platoon area while on a detail"

Duty MOS 760.07 Supply Clerk

Imagine the stains on the parachute silk that you would have to trust your life with.

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Purple gum,
and Brillo hair,
White folk said:
“Get away from there.”
Coonifornia is da place to be,
Fat white bitch put a spell on me.

Purple lip,
and big toof gap,
Where dem fat white bitches at?
Smell like a week dead chimpanzee,
Why dem white bitches don’t talk to me?

Heps muh! Heps muh!
Ook! Ook!

Purple drank,
All on muh lip,
lubs to suck,
Muh own muh dik.
Gots da duty,
It have to wait!
‘scuse me while I masturbate!

Heps muh! Heps muh!
Ook! Ook! Screeeeeeeee!
Smell like dead chimpanzee!
Lawdy, lawdy! Heps muh!

Whitey Ford
10-03-2018, 03:48 PM
David Gilmour. Enough said.

One thing I will tip my hat at Gilmour for. He was one of the very first guitarists to give rise to the next wave of guitar effects. He used to work with the legendary Pete Cornish (https://www.google.com/search?q=pete+cornish&rlz=1C1AVNG_enUS707US707&oq=pete+Cornish&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.3568j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) to develop new, improved and just plain crazy effects to make the electric guitar sound like something it had never sounded like ever before.

When I was a younger, gigging musician, I used to play psychedelia and 'shoegaze' music and I ran my guitar through a multitude of effects. I once was jamming in my apartment and I ran into my neighbors aftrewards and they asked what I had been playing. And I was like explaining to them I was trying out some new effects I had acquired and they were shocked I was playing a guitar. They liked my music, they just thought I was playing a synth or something. Gilmour and his ilk were probably a very, very early influence on many, many shoegaze musicians. He really pushed the boundaries of what a guitar could do soundwise.

MineEvolved
10-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Don "Fingers" Felder is probably one of the most under-rated guitarists of all time. He was better than his band-mate Joe Walsh, and he taught Tom Petty how to play guitar when Petty was a kid and took guitar lessons from him in Florida. Felder came up with the guitar parts for Hotel California (but Henley and Frey filled in the words and melody). Felder has been passed over by most lists of the top guitarists because he got no respect in his own band (the Eagles), although Joe Walsh openly admits how good Felder was/is. Anyway, Felder is ten times better than Hendricks ever was.

Also folks, let's not forget Eddie Van Halen. I'd also toss Geddy Lee of RUSH into the mix, because of the breadth of his ability with both bass guitar and keyboards.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 12:42 AM
The liberal media claimed that Hendrix left the army due to a back injury.

Just goes to show that fake news goes way way back