PDA

View Full Version : A basic income pilot in Mississippi will provide 15 buckless sows with $1,000 free every month

White Orchid
09-19-2018, 01:56 PM
Oh right, as if these lazy ass sows aren't getting enough welfare, "disability," EBT, Section 8 and WIC already.

Who wants to bet that the extra windfall won't be spent on caring for their niglet spawns? *raises hand*

https://www.businessinsider.com/mississippi-basic-income-pilot-to-provide-15-black-mothers-with-cash-2018-9

An upcoming basic income pilot will provide 15 single black mothers in Jackson, Mississippi, with a monthly income of $1,000 for a year.

While at least six major basic income initiatives have formed in North America, Europe, and Africa over the past few years, the Magnolia Mother's Trust in Mississippi is the first pilot to focus on low-income black women. In general, universal basic income programs provide people with regular cash payments regardless of income level.

jenkemfactory
09-19-2018, 02:01 PM
so, how many bottles of crack is that?

MineEvolved
09-22-2018, 04:00 PM
An upcoming basic income pilot will provide 15 single black mothers in Jackson, Mississippi, with a monthly income of $1,000 for a year.

I had to read this twice. I kept envisioning a nigger in Cessna C172 dropping money on sows from above...

Rape Ape
09-22-2018, 05:17 PM
They'll just squat and grunt out some more niglets. Feed roaches and you get more roaches.

Buck Simian
09-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Notice it specifies BLACK mothers? Thus struggling single white mothers dont get squat. Come on YT, open your wallets and pay up:

Ignatow
09-22-2018, 06:47 PM
I thought a pilot pilot. I know niggers have no brains for maths n sheeit so it can't be nigger pilots. Now I understand it's a pilot program. How'd you like that $1000 a month per regress free gibs? Just makes me sick. They should work at Lowe's for their nigger CEO.

Cracka Jack
09-22-2018, 08:02 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it over and over again until everyone understands it.

The powers that be subsidize niggers for one reason. To create debt. Completing your understanding of this equation is up to you.