PDA

View Full Version : Superman might become burglar-man

jenkemfactory
09-19-2018, 09:18 AM
That's right! YT superman no more. He will soon go around in the middle of the night raping women and robbing people.

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/michael-b-jordan-superman

Sandy
09-19-2018, 05:34 PM
It was inevitable like James Bond. It's just a matter of time before everything's niggerized, and also a matter of time before nigger fatigue explodes.

How about this retelling of a joke. In that universe of nigger Superbuck, Flash is also a nigger. One day Superbuck uses his X-ray vision to see Flash in the Hall of Justice locker room, bent over. Superbuck starts thinking, "Sheeit, I gots fast speed, I could get me some DL action befo' Flash even knows wut been done." So Superbuck flies over faster than the eye can see, muh dikks a bunch of times, and flies off. Flash looks up and says, "Fuckwuddat?"

And the Invisible Sow says, "Sheeit, dunno, but dat thing still couldn't touch muh poosie!"

Rape Ape
09-19-2018, 06:08 PM
It was inevitable like James Bond. It's just a matter of time before everything's niggerized, and also a matter of time before nigger fatigue explodes.

How about this retelling of a joke. In that universe of nigger Superbuck, Flash is also a nigger. One day Superbuck uses his X-ray vision to see Flash in the Hall of Justice locker room, bent over. Superbuck starts thinking, "Sheeit, I gots fast speed, I could get me some DL action befo' Flash even knows wut been done." So Superbuck flies over faster than the eye can see, muh dikks a bunch of times, and flies off. Flash looks up and says, "Fuckwuddat?"

And the Invisible Sow says, "Sheeit, dunno, but dat thing still couldn't touch muh poosie!"

And the nigger Flash can only run at the speed of light if he's carrying a stolen TV set, or someone is chasing him with paternity results. :lol

Mushmouth
09-19-2018, 06:52 PM
Faster than a speeding crackhead, able to leap prison fences in a single bound.

Look, up in the sky. It's a turd. It's a spade...

Ignatow
09-19-2018, 07:02 PM
Well it's Idris Ebola as the next James Bond. Serena will be the next Wonder Negress. There will be a Black Lantern, since there is already a Black Lightning on TV (I always thought that was just stupid; no lightning is ever black), and maybe as a reversal Ron Perlman will be the next King Kong.
Fuck Hollywood.

Why is Batman like black people? Ans.: He can't go out at night without Robin.