PDA

View Full Version : Latifah throws nigger napalm..

Mushmouth
09-19-2018, 07:14 AM

SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
Police have identified the Checkers worker who was arrested over the weekend after allegedly throwing hot cooking oil at customers in Southwest Philadelphia.

Latifah Linder, 28, of the 5900 block of Trinity Street, is charged with aggravated assault and other offenses.

https://6abc.com/philly-checkers-worker-accused-of-assault-with-hot-oil-identified/4203664/

Jivin' Jigaboo
09-19-2018, 09:45 AM
A witness says three times the worker threw containers of oil, one right after another. The hot oil splashed on the car and went through the window, hitting one of the women on the thigh and forearm.

"We were arguing back and forth, but that doesn't give her the right to throw grease on us. She wasn't hit, she wasn't threatened. We didn't do anything to her," said the witness.

LOL!! What rights does she care about? That's a NIGGER you're dealing with and they will chimp out on their own kind with no guilt. I am surprised that she didn't fling feces.

:because

Buck Simian
09-19-2018, 05:13 PM
I have seen some ugly sows in my time but that one there, she takes the cake.

Sandy
09-23-2018, 04:48 PM
LOL!! What rights does she care about? That's a NIGGER you're dealing with and they will chimp out on their own kind with no guilt. I am surprised that she didn't fling feces.

:because

I had a horrible thought. They might have already mixed some in the oil.