PDA

View Full Version : Niggers increasingly choose to homeschool their niglets

White Orchid
09-18-2018, 11:31 PM
In the last 15 years, the number of black children in homeschool has doubled from 103,000 to about 220,000. Black parents cite a number of reasons for homeschooling children, including concern over peer pressure and drugs at school -- but increasingly, they are also citing school-related racism as a reason to keep students at home. NewsHour Weekend's Ivette Feliciano reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDiGgMXqih8

This should be a jungle of laughs, since most niggers have low IQs anyway.:niglet

jenkemfactory
09-19-2018, 12:37 AM
Speciesism is keeping nigger kids at home?

Phueezze!

Yah, wakeem, dat right, we wuz kangs, and we had all dah knowledge. N den YT from yurope swooped down into muddah fukka africa and stole all dah knowledge. And so now niggers be all stubid n sheete.

Ignatow
09-19-2018, 12:50 AM
All human knowledge is racist to niggers. Knowledge is learning the truth, or at least seeking the truth. The truth shall set you free, as is always said. Therefore, niggers really do not want to be free. Niggers are really of a different species. Homo sapiens was able to win the evolutionary battle with Homo neandertalis, and assimilated some of them. Niggers unfortunately cannot be trained, assimilated, tamed, or be made human.

And what do she-boons teach their ugly niglets? You is a muthhafuka. We need reparations. We invented everything. Asians, Indians, Jesus, are really black. Climb a tree niggers. You may learn from your ape brothers.

Cracka Jack
09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
All niggers should do this. The public schools would improve 1,000 fold immediately if they'd just keep their shitlets at hut.

Never happen though. Who'd provide the shitlets with 2 or even 3 meals a day, and in some school districts, even do the laundry for them....

We all know that sows......

SC Anemia
09-19-2018, 04:30 PM
I have a bitch-in-law that home schools several of my grandkids. IMO she does it because she's to self-absorbed, fat and lazy to get them up, dressed and fed for school.

:bert

Rape Ape
09-19-2018, 08:08 PM
I fully approve of shack schooling for niglets. The public schools will be a better place without these shit flinging apelets swinging from the ceilings. Niggers used to have their own skooz an sheeit, and they bitched about it. Now they bitch that they don't haffs dey ownz skooz an sheeit. How about we send them all as one way exchange students to Africa?

Chimpwhipper
09-20-2018, 04:48 AM
Mama Nigger: "Ookie ak, boogity Bix nood!!!"
Niglet:"Sheeeeiiiiittt!!!Muhfugga! Muh dikk!!!"
Mama Nigger:" Wait til you Daddy be gittin home!!!!"
Niglet:"What da fuk is a daddy???"
Mama then tenderizes Tomeraqueshus to goodness.

MineEvolved
09-24-2018, 02:12 PM
Look at this through the lens of 'gibs for homeschoolers', and it begins to make sense. Note that states with excessively high numbers of niggers all seem to have a subsidy program of some sort, and those states who are blessed by a huge lack of niggers, don't.

https://medium.com/alenas-journal/ways-to-get-funds-for-homeschooling-in-different-states-f2e50639a5d2

Buck Simian
09-25-2018, 09:37 AM
This is a good thing, this is a damn good thing. Get them out of our school systems, Americas real children deserve to be able to go to a school not filled with niggers. One of the worse parts of my life is the fact that my high school was like 65% nigger, and not long after I graduated it shot up to around 90% nigger and I still had younger white cousins stuck there. The building is now a empty field, I guess over exposure to nigger destroyed the place.

Home school for niggers would be mammy letting them sleep in until 8pm then sending them out on the streets to rob, rape and murder.

UpYoursNigger
09-25-2018, 01:49 PM
Mammy beez reducing the subjects to learn to rape, muh-dik, murder, theft