PDA

View Full Version : I saw a little KANG skipping school today

Buck Simian
09-18-2018, 08:41 PM
He came cutting through a car wash where i was at. As i was sweeping out my car i saw this mini-buck, probably around 10 years old (prime criminal age) lurking around. Casing things out. The car wash sits very close to a school and this was around 10am, school hours so he should have been inside. It started fiddling around with the change machine, trying to paw it open no doubt. Around that time a YT male went walking up to the machines to get some change thus spooking the spook away. As it wandered off past me i couldn't help but notice its shirt. A black T-Shirt and printed on it was a large gold crown! He was a KANG! The fat little shit went waddling towards a gas station, probably to harass some unsuspecting white person. Maybe carjack/rape a elderly white woman.

Sandy
09-19-2018, 04:57 PM
It might have been looking to steal something at the gas station, and if it was caught, complain rayciss and dindu nuffins. At that age they know all about nigger lotto.

Allowing niglets anywhere in civilization is lose-lose for humans. If we keep them in schools, they terrorize other students and steal there. If we don't allow them in schools, they terrorize everybody else and steal.

Ignatow
09-20-2018, 02:10 PM
That's why the lesser of the two evils is to pay for the little shit kang and queens to stay in school. It delays the nigger education they get on the skreets, then delays graduation to NU. What if we traded our niggers with human immigrants instead who are willing to work? The trade can be 100 niggers for each human. What the new recepients of the niggers do, that's their concern. Whip them, sink them, make them plant melons, as long as they're not in the USA.