PDA

View Full Version : I"m Lovin' It!! NigDonald's sows go on strike nationwide to protest muh dik at work.

Cracka Jack
09-18-2018, 03:28 PM
Seems that their real purpose for chimping is in hoping to get $15/hour. Don't anyone tell these nogs that they WILL be replaced with self-serve order screens and robotic burger machines WAY before they ever get $15/hr. Let them find out the hard way... :snack

How die-verse!! :lol

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-18/mcdonalds-workers-stage-multi-city-strike-over-sexual-harassment-epidemic

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-18-2018, 04:31 PM
From the comments:

"I can't resist you any longer. The way the bright lighting in here makes your giant greasy arm rolls shine really turns me on. Laquesha, I want to be one of your baby daddies. Let me press my meat into your amble buns until I find the right fold to paradise..."
Happens all the time, I'm sure.

Zero Hedge comments are always worth reading. :lol

SC Anemia
09-18-2018, 04:52 PM
Wait a minute, I'm confused. "MeToo" McDonald's?

Did Ronald touch one of these apes in her no-no place? WTF

:tucker

Boy
09-18-2018, 05:57 PM
Bad part of this is those sows will soon on the welfare dole sucking our tax dollars.

Rape Ape
09-18-2018, 06:13 PM
Just replace the niggers with Mexicans. Then if they bitch about it, call them "rayciss" against Mexicans. :lol

Ignatow
09-18-2018, 06:44 PM
Just replace the niggers with Mexicans. Then if they bitch about it, call them "rayciss" against Mexicans. :lol

I'll take a legal Mexican than a nigger any day. Illegal, same as a nigger, sorry, I don't want to part of anything that takes advantage of our system.

Rape Ape
09-18-2018, 07:39 PM
I'll take a legal Mexican than a nigger any day. Illegal, same as a nigger, sorry, I don't want to part of anything that takes advantage of our system.

I have to disagree. There is nothing on this planet lower than a nigger. They are the absolute bottom of the shit pile. An illegal Mexican is still human, as long as the One Drop Rule is not in effect. Even then, though, I do support rounding up all of the illegals and sending them back to Mexico. Laws are laws. They can go to the back of the line and come back legally, provided they have no involvement with crime, gangs, communism, asslifters, or dope, and they don't intend to sponge off of welfare like niggers. That's all I ask.

Cracka Jack
09-18-2018, 07:59 PM
The Burger King near me has a lot of Mexicans. The service is quick, they give you the proper change, and the order is always correct. Best of all, you don't get food tainted by nigger.

Gotta go with Rape Ape on this one. And yes, we need to enforce immigration limits. First rule should be, European whites go to the front of the line.

Ignatow
09-18-2018, 09:09 PM
I have to disagree. There is nothing on this planet lower than a nigger. They are the absolute bottom of the shit pile. An illegal Mexican is still human, as long as the One Drop Rule is not in effect. Even then, though, I do support rounding up all of the illegals and sending them back to Mexico. Laws are laws. They can go to the back of the line and come back legally, provided they have no involvement with crime, gangs, communism, asslifters, or dope, and they don't intend to sponge off of welfare like niggers. That's all I ask.

I stand corrected. It was wrong to lump illegal Mexicans with niggers, despite being illegals. They are human, so, again to clarify, nothing is lower or equal to a nigger but another nigger from a different mother. I'm just wrapped up in the illegals violating our sovereign border and asking for rights and demand to be let in, by virtue of already being here. I like that if any illegal started getting health care and food stamps, they can be denied permanent residence. Tough, but America just isn't something to be taken advantage of.

That said, unfortunately, lots of Mexicans have been intermingling with Caribbean or other Hispanic niggers, so the 1% rule is tough indeed. I calculated that if there is a union of a pure white and a pure nigger, it would take 7 generations (about 150 years) to reduce the blood to less than 1%. The assumptions I made are: a generation is 25 years; no other nigger blood enters the half-breed, and the quadroon, etc. In other words the freaks will have to marry a pure white again. But I assure you, the call of the wild is strong with these animals. They will seek jungle niggers as well. Therefore once nigger blood is introduced, it is really hard to eradicate. And, what human would want to continue breeding with niggers? A coalburner is tainted for life; only another lowly subhuman would really procreate with such filth.

White Orchid
09-18-2018, 11:47 PM

We all know the Mexicans would work harder anyway.

MineEvolved
09-22-2018, 03:46 PM
Wait a minute, I'm confused. "MeToo" McDonald's?

Did Ronald touch one of these apes in her no-no place? WTF

:tucker

See, that's the problem. Sows don't HAVE a 'no-no' place.

Buck Simian
09-22-2018, 05:43 PM
Wow, this might actually have been the best day ever to visit McDonalds. Laquishia and Yavetta would not have been there to get your order wrong and touch your food with their nasty paws.