PDA

View Full Version : NBA buck goes on TV to say it's muh dikked 341 "women" including after it married its sow

Sandy
09-15-2018, 09:53 PM
That's probably a low number. It might have tried to keep an accurate number but can't count that high. This wouldn't include its DL action, of course.

Former Detroit Pistons center Jason Maxiell revealed to a national television audience that he has slept with 341 women before and during his marriage to high school sweetheart Brandi Maxiell. This figure falls 19,659 shy of the number of women NBA legend and lifelong bachelor Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have bedded in his 1991 book “A View From Above,” but that was no consolation to Brandi.

Maxiell’s wife walked off the set of the Oprah Winfrey Network’s “Iyanla: Fix My Life” when her husband revealed to host Iyanla Vanzant that she had slept with “more than 50” women in his life.

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-pistons-player-goes-tv-tell-wife-slept-341-women-192333578.html

Boy
09-16-2018, 02:13 PM
Niggers bragging about "muh-dicking" nothing new there.

Cat fur allergic
09-16-2018, 04:21 PM
Too bad the nigger can't name the mudsharks, I would love to have a mudshark data base for human males. this way no human males would touch them.

SC Anemia
09-16-2018, 09:23 PM
Too bad the nigger can't name the mudsharks, I would love to have a mudshark data base for human males. this way no human males would touch them.

They’re easy to spot. The standard issue ones go about 250-300 lbs, bad teeth, bad complexion, bad hair, amatuer tattoos and a trail of mutant chiruns in dirty diapers. Their natural habitat is usually Dollah General or Nigmart sporting XXXL yoga pants (often times pajama bottoms) no bra and a tank-top testing the tensile strength of spaghetti straps.