PDA

View Full Version : Hurricanes be Rayciss

SC Anemia
09-15-2018, 01:53 PM
Honestly, by now I thought the Florence rock fish tally would be huge. I am pretty disappointed. :lol

While not a rock fish incident, this has got to be the luckiest nigger on Earf. A rayciss tree did blow-down on its hut and batwing the breeding sow and sprog.
Now this ape is truly free-at-last, lawd jeebus free-at-last.

If there's any justice in this world this ape won't get paid. Wishful thinking though. I'm sure there's some federal relief fund this nigger will cash in on.

...the storm’s 90-mile-per-hour winds and 10-foot storm surges, a tree fell through the roof of a Wilmington, North Carolina, home with a family of three inside at about 9:30 a.m. on Friday.

Two people, a mother and her 8-month-old infant, were killed in the incident, officials with the Wilmington Police Department confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE. The father was taken to the hospital with injuries.

https://people.com/human-interest/hurricane-florence-mom-infant-fatalities-north-carolina/

Cracka Jack
09-15-2018, 03:39 PM
And the EMT's then went through their ritual. Gathered around in a circle, apparently taking a knee in prayer. On closer observation however, you would see that they are actually biting their tongue and holding back smiles and uncontrollable laughter.

:rofl

I'm so glad this turned out to be shitskins and not humans.

SC Anemia
09-15-2018, 03:50 PM
And the EMT's then went through their ritual. Gathered around in a circle, apparently taking a knee in prayer. On closer observation however, you would see that they are actually biting their tongue and holding back smiles and uncontrollable laughter.

:rofl

I'm so glad this turned out to be shitskins and not humans.

Yeah, seeing this yesterday I thought the same thing. Dudes were cashing in on a 9/11 moment that just didn't happen. Who thinks everyone here was being sincere? Or they were thanking the big guy that they weren't killed dragging out the carcasses.