PDA

View Full Version : Buck Chimps In Jail, Taser/Mace, Gets Bat Wings

Master Sergeant
09-15-2018, 11:55 AM
https://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article218268085.html

I'D SAY THIS IS A GOOD THING BUT THE FAMBLY HAS JUST WON NIGGER LOTTERY AND WILL CASH IN ON THIS USELESS FUCKERS FELONIOUS EXISTENCE

A Macon nigger asshole died in jail Tuesday after being shot with a stun gun and pepper sprayed.

The 32-year-old useless black bastard was arrested earlier that day by Atlanta police and booked in the jail on a charge of criminal trespassing. The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office also had a warrant for his arrest on a separate criminal trespassing charge.

At the jail, May “became combative and failed to comply with jail staff” and “a confrontation ensued,”. (LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE, HE CHIMPED AND GOT SMOKED).

After shooting him with a stun gun and using pepper spray, the jail staff “was able to gain control” of May. He was decontaminated due to the pepper spray and later became unresponsive.

In 2003, May pleaded guilty to felony possession of cocaine in Bibb County and was sentenced to five years probation, according to court records. In 2004, his probation was revoked, and he was sentenced to five years in prison for a robbery by intimidation and aggravated assault in Wilkinson County.

Master Sergeant
09-15-2018, 02:49 PM
Niggers are notorious for having heart issues due to the high fat and greasy foods they eat. It's likely the taser ride sped up it's clogged arteries.

Cracka Jack
09-15-2018, 03:32 PM
I've had to deal with more than my share of assholes in my life, but calling a nigger an asshole is a bit harsh to actual assholes.

Jus' sayin' :lol

Ignatow
09-15-2018, 04:39 PM
Ugly black fuck. The world's a better place without him. More goodifications please.

Rape Ape
09-15-2018, 06:25 PM
Translation: He rockfished in the shower when he got hosed off. Either that, or as I've suspected for years, niggers are deathly allergic to soap and water. :lol

Niggers, being made of dirt and shit, dissolve when you attempt to wash them. :lol