PDA

View Full Version : How is this nigger lover/muslim/traitor not deported? She fell in "love" with nigger terrorist she was monitoring.

Cat fur allergic
09-14-2018, 11:48 AM
Daniela Greene, 38, who had top-secret security clearance, according to CNN, lied to the FBI about visiting her parents in Germany when instead she flew to Istanbul, then crossed the border to Syria in June 2014.

The ex-translator was sentenced to two years in a federal prison on charges of making false statements concerning international terrorism.

She was released in the summer of 2016 and the BBC reported in 2017 that she was working as a hostess at a hotel.

She should be on top of the deport list!! They also hide her pic in the news!!

I wonder if her American husband took her back or something. She did marry the terrorist at the same time LOL. She German, I think her husband is a solider or something.

http://www.euronews.com/2018/01/19/-gangster-jihadist-rapper-who-married-fbi-translator-killed-in-syria

Boy
09-14-2018, 01:20 PM
"but instead she snuck into Syria, alerted him to the FBI’s investigation, and married him."

She's is a traitor to the United States and is guilty of treason & sedition. GITMO /with daily water boarding's

Ignatow
09-14-2018, 02:10 PM
I thought Stockholm syndrome applied only to humans. But this nigger lover needs serious jail time. I can understand feeling sorry for a dog. I can't understand feeling anything for a nigger but disgust.

SC Anemia
09-14-2018, 02:23 PM
She's is a traitor to the United States and is guilty of treason & sedition. GITMO /with daily water boarding's

Whoa, wait just a minute there. We do not use water boarding any longer. I believe Gen. Mattis prefers the term "tactical baptism". :lol

Boy
09-14-2018, 03:03 PM
Yes general James Mattis. one of my favorite quotes from him

Cat fur allergic
09-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Isn't that guy a huge neocon who wants to war and take us into too many sandboxes LOL.