PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Sow murders white two year old girl

Buck Simian
09-12-2018, 07:06 PM
First, this is digging back into history. It is the documented story of a 13 year old sow who murdered a two year old white child back in the year 1868. I discovered this article by chance while reading through a magazine called Kentucky Explorer. It is a monthly magazine that prints old news stories and family stories from years ago. Since I did not get this off the internet I had to scan the magazine and am posting the article as a picture.Excuse the crudeness as I do not have the best photo editing software.

We often talk about how wild and out of control niggers are today. How we need a return back to the good old days when a nigger knew its place. This article makes me question that. Were there ever really any good old days where a nigger knew better than to harm a human? This took place simply 3 years after the end of the Civil War and in a southern state at that yet this evil nigger was bold enough to intentionally murder a human child. Yes-as the article says justice was served but justice will not bring that child back to life.

jenkemfactory
09-12-2018, 07:49 PM
A 12 year old nigger is already a full grown adult.
Niggers rarely live beyond age 30.

jenkemfactory
09-12-2018, 07:57 PM
wow. that was good.
The NYT too. Right away, nigger girl murders 2 year old white girl. Not like today. A cute little child killed a 2 year old.
And the nigger hoe said it did not know why it keeled the 2 yo human child. It just ran on instinct.